Chapter 1-Birthdays Have Some Bad Beginnings

Hey all :) This is my new story. I don’t know if you guys are gonna like it, but give it a shot? I know there are like more than fifty bad boy stories on here but I just came up with this idea last night and I wanted to do something with it. I don’t know why anyone would want to read this but okay, I think it deserves a try, don’t you?

I really need opinions, so please please comment and let me know how it is. I want to be sure you guys like it and want to read further. So read on and let me know what you thinnk :D

Happy reading! :)

Chapter 1

Birthdays have some bad beginnings

I’ve got them moves like Jagger

When you have a song like that blasting from your phone early in the morning you might want to throw it on your wall and crash it into a million little pieces. And when you have a sister who threatens to spoil your well managed sleep you’d want to throw multiple bricks at her face to make her stop doing all of that. But it won’t help, that kid just won’t let me be in peace. What do I ask for, just a peaceful morning where I don’t wake up shooting curses randomly and get yelled at by mom for doing that,is that too much to ask? Things like these just rip my brain apart into two.

Firstly, I don’t understand the concept of celebrating someone’s birthday. You lose a whole year from your life, you’re getting closer to death how is that something to be happy about. And oyu throw parties for that, seriously what is wrong with people’s brains. I could go on and on about this but I had school to attend and a sister to kill. So I woke up, pushing the covers off of me and groaning in frustration before shutting my phone’s stupid alarm. As soon as I stood up from the bed groggily, I was thrown back onto it by a certain cat who jumped upon me.

“Carly you don’t just jump on me early in the morning.” I told her in my hoarse morning voice that could scare the crap out of anyone.

“Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Emily, happy birthday to you.” Sang mom, peeping into my room as I pushed Carly away from me and she ran off outside. Yeah you guessed that right, the whole birthday concept not understanding thing was because I have my eighteenth birthday today. September 1, 2013. Emily Hannah Winters turns eighteen.

“Thank you mom.” I say to her, when she pulls me into a hug.

“Happy birthday Em!” The devil herself, my fourteen year old sister walks into  my room with a sweet grin plastered across her face which I hate right now. She set that song as my alarm. Bad sister.

“Thanks Mandy.” I reply narrowing my eyes at her and she chuckles before pulling my cheeks and squealing like a five year old, skipping off outside. I sigh sha,king my head and walking to the bathroom. That girl is a hurricane.

I jump into the shower, dreading the day ahead. I know what I’m gonna get today, one best friend announcing to the world that it’s my birthday, eighteenth to be precise, half of the student body in my school running up to me to wish a happy birthday which won’t be so happy once people swarm around me just to show off even though they have no idea who I am and run along to wish me just for the heck of it. And to say people are happy when they turn eighteen, sad.