Chapter 12 - Kiss And Don't Tell

Picture of Zachass on the side  :P

Chapter 12

Kiss And Don’t Tell

Kissing Zach was like floating about without a care in the world. It meant shockwaves flooding about throughout the body and I really couldn’t muster up the courage to push him away. Every single time he’s kissed me, it took all my strength to even think of getting away from him. Because whenever he kisses me, it’s always better than the previous one. I think I’ve lost count of how many times he’s kissed me. I know it’s not a lot, yet it seems like every time it happens I feel like I can’t get enough. Taking revenge from him for kissing me on my birthday and stealing my first kiss flew out everytime he was close enough.

I had a plan, of making him beg for forgiveness for what he did to me all these years. He’s been a giant pain in the ass all this time. Even though he’s annoyed the hell out of me so many times it doesn’t matter when he kisses me. Nothing matters. I’m starting to question the existence of my long time crush on Jay Carter. Wait a minute, I don’t know any Jay Carter when kissing Zach. What the hell is going on with my life?

Let me put it the right way, my pathetic excuse of a life.

Zach’s arms were around my waist, holding me close to him if possible. He kept both of his hands secured on my waist, pressing my body to his. Not to mention the shivers that ran down my spine when he roams his fingers up and down my spine. I guess I’m a real good kisser for him to kiss me so many times. When he pulled away, he literally left me breathless.

He was gone in a moment’s time then, leaving me standing there in utter shock. What is this guy doing to me?

“Emily Ann Winters where the hell are you?” Chanel’s voice broke me from my train of thought.

I turn to look in her direction when she walks or probably stomps her feet to were I’m standing.

“Hey Chanel,” I say to her with a forced smile on my face.

I’m still dazed after what Zach did to me. He vanished off so fast I don’t even know if it was real anymore.

“You have a lot of explaining to do.” She points her index finger in my face before grabbing my arm and pulling me in the direction of my room.

I silently follow her as she drags me inside and makes me sit on the bed while she settles herself on the chair in front of me.

“First off, why haven’t you shown me your face in the last two days?” she asks, furrowing her forehead.

“I uh, I was umm busy?” I scratch the back of my neck.

“Yeah busy kissing the life out of Jay Carter,” she replies with a hard glare in my direction.

“I got caught up in stuff and I...”

“Details. Now.” She cuts me off.

“Fine,”  I let out a sigh.

“I got drunk and confessed my love for him and then kissed the life out of him in front of the whole senior class,” I tell her and she rolls her eyes.

“I know that you idiot. I’m asking how it was.” She grins, twinkling her eyes.

“I was drunk! I don’t even know okay,” I reply.