Chapter 9- Because A Party Means Getting Drunk and Acting Stupid

Chapter 9

Because A Party Means Getting Drunk and Acting Stupid

“Hey! Turn on the music!” someone yells from the crowd.

The filthy crowd.

Who gave permission to Zach-ass for a party? Let alone in my house. Oh he is so going to get it for this. Fudgin' asshole.

“All of you, out of my house. Now!” I yell.

“Who the hell are you?” a girl asks, staggering in my direction.

“I’m a goddamn cop now get out of my house,” I reply and she widens her eyes before pushing herself out of the house.

Drunk idiots all of them.

“I SAID OUT OF MY HOUSE YOU MORONS OR I’LL CALL THE COPS!” I yell again but someone grabs the wire from below my feet and plugs the speakers in again.

I try yelling but its no use. And just when I’m about to pull the plugs out again someone grabs my waist and pulls me into their chest. I turn around, ready to punch whoever it is when I find its Zach and instantly I feel like kicking his shin to make him run around in pain.

Asshole.

“Don’t do stuff like that kitty,” he whispers in my ear, making me squint my eyes shut. Either it’s too cold around or I’m turning into one of those girls who have shivers running down their spines when Zach touches them.

“Let go of me you idiot,” I tell him, struggling to get out of his grip but it’s too damn strong.

“Not so fast. Why don’t you enjoy the party? Your lover boy Jay is here too,” he says, tightening his grip on my waist.

“Ugh, Zach I want all of these dirty people out of my house right this minute. Get them out or the consequences wouldn’t be good.” I warn him, turning my head to glare at him.

“Not gonna happen. Revenge is sweet isn’t it?” He says letting go of me and walking off into the crowd.

Revenge?

I swear this boy makes me so damn confused.

With a groan, I make my way to the kitchen to get some water only to find a couple making out like maniacs on the counter. I am never eating on that again, never.

“Get off of that counter you stupid horny idiots,” I yell at them and they widen their eyes at me in shock before scurrying away somewhere.

Closing my eyes for a second I open the fridge and grab a bottle of water before chugging it down in one go. I spit the liquid out in a moment when it burns my throat. What the hell? Narrowing my eyes, I look at the bottle which has Vodka written on a label in bold letters.

Holy mother of Draco Malfoy.

In a moment I start coughing incessantly as the liquid is now burning my entire throat and believe me its absolutely unbearable. Stupid Zach-ass, that bastard.

“Are you okay?” Jay asks, entering the kitchen with a red cup in his hands.

At this moment even though he looks smoking hot all I can think about is murdering Zach.

I shake my head, still coughing.

“What happened to you?” He says, grabbing my shoulders and rubbing my back with one hand.

“This happened,” I tell him, holding up the bottle of vodka in my hands and he widens his eyes at the sight of it.

“You drank half a bottle of vodka?” He asks, raising his eyebrows.