Chapter 6- The Prank That 'Screwed' Him

Chapter 6

The Prank That ‘Screwed’ Him

I have to admit, watching Zach-ass running around the place is priceless, absolutely priceless. He has been trying to get rid of Harry since the past fifteen minutes but to no avail. Harry just wouldn’t let him go. It’s only seven in the morning on a Sunday and seeing him get chased by Harry is something no one would want to miss, and that’s why I’m recording it all. It has been a total delight, this prank and it worked out just fine, more than perfect even. I wasn’t expecting this, okay I was but not to this extent. A part of me said he would find out and bust the prank but it didn’t happen that way. The prank went totally perfect and I couldn’t be happier.

“Oh my god just take this guy away from me! Dude I am not gay!” Zach yells, getting on top of a table while Cole and I laugh our asses out along with a few other people from school who decided to crash here for the night.

“But we had such an amazing night. How can you just abandon me like that?” Harry says, pleading. I don’t know how good a stripper he is, but he sure is a brilliant actor.

“Nothing happened last night okay. I did not spend the night with you, just, just get away from me!” Zach jumped down the table and ran off into another corner.

“You said you loved me last night. Don’t do this to me please Zachy. I’ve fallen for you.”

“Dammit just go man, go away! I don’t love you, I’m fucking straight I like girls.”

My stomach was aching, honestly this was way too funny. I can’t even hold the camera straight in my hands to record it all. Cole lay beside me, holding his stomach and laughing so hard I was afraid his sides would burst. Chanel and Beth were in another corner, laughing silently with their mouths wide open and clapping their hands like retarded seals. It was all amazing.

You see the reason we ended up in this situation was....

The night before

According to the plan, Cole had decided to throw a party at his place which consisted of most of the student body showing up because well, Cole was hot so the girls came and he offered beer and girls so the guys came. We were certain Zach would show up, he wouldn’t even bother to know whose party it was. If you say the word ‘beer’ he is going to come, there is no doubt about that fact. And so he did, after the party started, Cole and I went around looking for him between the dancing humans and blaring music that was deafening my ears.

An hour later he showed up, with a blonde girl draped over his side with his arm around her waist. A wicked smile grazed my lips when I spotted him and dragged Cole with me to where he was standing, at the bar. On the other side, stood Harry, pretending to be the bartender and as soon as I gave him  the information of Zach, he rushed to his side. From a corner Cole and I watched as Harry kept pushing drinks in Zach’s direction one by one, taking it slow so he wouldn’t get suspicious. A while later he was dragged to the dance floor by the blonde girl who he came with.

Girls swarmed around him and danced with him as I stood there waiting patiently. After twelve shots of vodka, he was still sober. We had to get him completely drunk to get on with our plan. For a long time he didn’t come back to the bar to get any drinks and I seriously considered asking Cole to draghim back to the bar but it would have been a bad idea seeing Zach doesn’t even know Cole that much. For more than an hour he kept dancing and playing stupid kissing games with girls but he never came to the bar.

I was getting impatient by the second, thinking the plan was going to fail. I turned to look at Harry while biting my nails and he shrugged helplessly as he served drinks to people. That seriously wasn’t his job, his jobwas to do something else but Zach-ass just wouldn’t come back to the goddamn bar.