Chapter 8-The Name is Jerkface, Assholeish Jerkface

Picture of Jay on the side :)

Chapter 8

The Name is Jerkface, Assholeish Jerkface

He’s inconsiderate, he’s a prick, he’s a moron, he’s delusional and most of all he’s an irritating idiot who I simply cannot get rid of. Remind me why life hates me so much? All I had asked for was a normal life where I would get to have normal friends, normal school life and a normal family, but I can’t get any of that can I? I don’t get to say anything, if my life wants to screw me up royally or if my family decides to make my survival a living hell. All in all, I’m a screwed up moron who doesn’t know what to do with herself.

Mom was far too delighted when she decided it would be better to go away on a three day long vacation with our dear dear neighbours. Not that I have anything against them, the only person I have any problem with is their douche of a son who never fails to make me miserable enough that I decide to committ suicide. A few nights ago when Richard had offered for all of us to go camping some weekend, he had meant for it to be all of us, including Zach-ass and me. But my beloved mother had other plans.

Since she was in need for a much awaited vacation after months, she wanted to go camping as soon as possible. Really she couldn’t wait till our stupid tests got over in school. No she wanted to go this weekend itself which offered me a very ugly deal. The package meant Mom and Mandy along with Zach-ass’s parents going for camping, while the two of us were left to stay together to take care of each other since we had tests in school which could not be missed.

So the end result was that today all of them leave for camping and leave Zach-ass and I alone in one house with nothing but one thing on my mind. Cold. Blooded. Murder. Because whenever I see this idiot’s face, I feel like smashing bricks on it how much ever hot or sexy he actually is. I’d love to rearrange his face if that’s what it takes to get him out of my life.

“Yo lady!” He says, flashing his palm in front of my face as I stand there looking at the cars that just took off to go for a short trip which seems longer than fifty years to me right now.

Three days with Zach-ass Davidson. Oh joy. Note the sarcasm there.

“What?” I reply, with a bored expression across my face.

“Are you going to stand there outside or what?” He asks, raising a brow and I huff out a breath before stomping back into the house.

He gives me an amused look before closing the door behind him and following me into the living room as I plop myself on the couch. He does the same, only not infuritating me more by sitting across from me which I’m thankful for. If he tries to get anywhere near me I might just kick him where the sun don’t shine. The guy won’t be able to produce junior Zachary’s then. Oh how wonderful that would be.

“Hey Emmy, make me a sandwich will you?” He asks, after a while of uncomfortable silence.

My eyes travel from my phone to look at him, with a frown. Make him a sandwich, what am I his wife? For a moment I stare at him with an annoyed expression before ignoring him and focussing my gaze onto temple run which helps me distract myself from the ass sitting in front of me.

“I asked you to make me a sandwich Em,” he says again which pisses me off a little more but I decide to ignore him once again.

Ignoring someone feels so damn good.

“Em.” There goes that stupid voice again. Do I hear something? Nah I guess not.

“Em I need a sandwich!” He yells which has my dropping my phone in shock.