class/racism moment

{Quoia}

EXCUSE MISTAKES

Do you think races get treated equally in today's society?

HELL NO...hold on...HELL NO

okay I'm calm.
so I had this question on one of my worksheets in language arts class. we're doing project for black history month and this was on my sheet.

I answered no not all races are getting treated equally. a large percentage of black people are getting killed in police custody. a lot of them innocent.
no cultured race is getting treated equally in today's society.

there's this boy Cody at my school and he made me experience my racist moment last year. I only had two so far and I'm 13. well he told me that black girls are irrelevant and I need to pick cotton. bihhhh im technically your mother.

All the bitches are my sons~Nicki Minaj ❤️

Another time was when my friend was having a party at hotel and we were down at the lobby. the majority of us were black except of one she's black and Mexican but still black. all the rooms were full for the night and this white man was angry on the phone. the lady at the front desk was also black.

the white man says the black girl hair said there's no more rooms...and these ugly black girls are here also...it's too many black people! he soon walks out

being the group of people we are, we were like yo wtf and the girl behind the desk is like y'all keep it down don't worry about it. I don't think she handled that well cause i would've swung.

Fin.