High School Experience

{Quoia}

we have three, almost two weeks left of this semester. so i can honestly so high school so far is a learning experience.

some yall probably looking crazy.

yes we are freshmans 😊

i learned you speak when youre spoken to. people you used to know will walk straight pass you.

people will start drama for no reason. but they dont know that i know they are the root of the problem. *Matthew 5:11-12*

upperclassmen (boys and girls) are perverts. a sophmore was talking to me about his balls. while we was playing soccer. i was confused yo.😭

in all honesty i havent had any true problems yet. i learned to show my confidence. even when i have days where i can feel negative energy.

still building up my mindset N spirtiual life.

we could make a book if yall would like about your spirtiual life. (we're Christians).

2016 in all was a learning experience. i thought i was finna have the best physical glow up.

instead God gave me the ones of all.

always put your trust in God. we as humans would find that difficult. if you talk to him he's listening. growin our trust in him. NEVER GIVE UP ON HIM.

let go of any grudges and bitterness. that help you progress. Im still working on that myself so youre not alone. (Ephesians 4:31-2)

you dont have to go to church to have a relationship with God!

does anybody have ideas for a new instagram name? nothing sexual or anything like that, ya nasties!

self love is the best love

goodnight💋