held in

the most woke people are the most depressed people.

they know everything about how the world works because someone caused them pain. keeping a smile on they're face so people won't ask what's wrong. now they're thinking of the pain and thinking of the world. asking why are they here.

but they know they can't judge God's plan. often they are the most slept on person. watching their peers thinking they're weird or crazy. calling them a know-it-all. when they actually know it all.

but now they'll have to process through the summer to show them they were wrong and watch them try to come back but it's okay. I'm not letting them come back.

it seems like on the outside im the only sane one but on the inside my mind is racing.

all these children jumping around screaming and fighting. while I'm the quiet one sitting down

overwhelmed is how I feel. my mind is stuffy. my chest is stiff. I need to let off anger

people think when they leave its hurting me. nah it's it just lets me know you was never there. also helps me breathe and stay to myself.

thinking just because my hair is in braids or I have a sew-in means I don't have any hair. I have more hair than your vagina and head combined. just because I didn't wear it out doesn't mean I don't have hair. maybe I'm too lazy to do my own hair and I like my hair protected and professionally done. what's wrong with not having hair anyways. smh.

this has been held in for like a month. you couldn't even tell I was thinking this shit.

imma make one promise; they'll regret what they did to me. they will