Chapter: 24

IRIS P.O.V.

''Iris?'' Kol said 

''Kol?'' I said 

''Damon, let me check if she's okay'' Kol pleaded

Damon began to untie Kol, but then Lexi smacked Damon on the  head hard

''Damon'' Lexi said 

''Why did you do that?" Damon said 

''Dont untie him, this can be a trick, Kol is very devious and will do anything to get out of here'' Lexi warned

''Lexi, dont be so negative, we broke through with the help of Iris'' Damon said as he finished untie the knots.

''Damon, dont'' Lexi said 

I began to stand up, Bonnie helped me and apologized then I watched as Kol got up with a smile then it turned into a smirk. I looked at Lexi who nodded her head at Damon, I grabed Bonnie and we began to slowly walk out the door, then Kol focuses his attention on me, his eyes were glassy with no emotion I couldnt tell what he was thinking his face was hard to read. Then I watched as he swiftly breaks Damon's neck, Lexi tries to fight him but ends up with a broken neck as well, the 2 vampires layed there unmoving I knew they would wake up, but hopefully it would be fast because Kol was walking straight towards us with a wicked smile, the only thing I could do was scream and hope the others would hear.

JEREMY P.O.V.

I was sitting on an old red victiorian chair when I heard her scream, everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at each other. All of us think it must be Iris watching Kol getting tortured or something, but I felt something was wrong.

''I'll check if she's okay'' I said standing up

''Be careful'' Elena said 

''Maybe I should go'' Stefan said 

''Remember I have this'' I said pointing at the ring

Stefan nodded. I walked up the stairs and slowly walked towards the room where Kol was being held. I opened the door and found Damon and Lexi on the floor, I reached for my stake and walked in and as I walked in I saw Bonnie on the floor I ran to her and checked if she was okay, and luckily she was breathing I searched the room and there was know sign of Iris nor Kol, then the door suddenly slamed shut.

''Kol?'' I said 

Then he appeared from the shadows holding a tied up Iris, Iris looked at me through tears and tried to tell me something but her mouth was covered by tape.

''Gilbert'' Kol said 

''Kol, don't do anything you might regret'' I said 

''Jeremy, Iris can't die if thats what you mean'' Kol said 

''I know you don't want to hurt her'' I said 

''Wrong'' Kol said 

He flashed in front of the opened window and threw Iris out of the window, I screamed her name and ran out of the room. I ran down the stairs then outside everybody didn't know what was going on and just followed, I found Iris laying on the cement and a puddel of blood forming, her eyes wide open, I ran to her and grabbed her, I hold her tight then I untied her.

''She'll wake up'' Klaus said 

I looked at her glassy gaze then I felt her hands over mine, I watched as she moved slowly and hugged me. I hugged her tight and didnt let her go, Iris was crying, I carried her inside and  placed her on the couch and she immediately fell asleep, Lexi and Damon came down the stairs with a smiling Kol and Bonnie trailed right behind them. I got up and walked towards them and punched Kol in the face, I felt hands on me, they were dragging me back away from Kol.

''Jeremy dont'' Elijah said 

''Why not he deserves more'' I said 

''Jeremy, enough'' Elena said 

I stopped fighting and Elijah let go of me

''You know Jeremy, it's wrong  to love another man's woman'' Kol said 

I ran to him but Klaus grabbed me and dragged me back and threw me to a silver couch next to Stefan and Elijah.

''Gilbert, I see how you look at her and you just yearn for one day she would look at you like she looks at me'' Kol said smilng 

''Jeremy don't listen to him'' Lexi said 

''Jeremy you know it's true, but both of us know she will never love you'' Kol said  

''Shut up'' Damon said, he punches Kol in the ribs

I looked at Iris who woke up and rolled around the couch, I knew Kol was telling the truth, but I couldn't admit it to everyone that since I first saw Iris I fell madly and deeply in love with her and I couldn't get her out of my head even if I wanted to.