Part 2

Baz

"I trust you"

How could he trust me after what he walked in on? What must he be feeling right now? Surely he can't be as okay as he seems. He had thrown his bracelets into the road and put his cross in his pocket.

I kiss him this time and I still feel the sparks in my stomach like I'm on fire but I know I'm not, I'm just in love. Simon deepens the kiss and licks my bottom lips then the fire turns into a sharp pain and I can't hold back a yelp,

"You tit!" I yell with a shocked laugh before looking around to make sure no one had heard. No one had.

"Lets get you in and that thing out!" I say, still exasperated. Simon was almost crying with laughter and didn't even attempt to apologise, he was such an annoying person to love but I still did. I don't know if I've said that enough:

I love Simon Snow.

Simon

I love Baz Pitch.

I honestly do, I just couldn't control myself. He had called me a 'tit' in the middle of the street, everyone probably thought he was drunk. Still laughing I followed him into the house and went into the bathroom to remove my stud, I thought about throwing it out of the window but then Baz might accidentally touch it if he's hunting in the garden which would be a distraction so I put it into the cabinet and told myself to warn him.

When I walked out, his lip was already beginning to swell and I sighed sadly but with a cheeky smile.

"If I can't kiss your lips it will have to be elsewhere."

I took my lips to his jaw and nibbled gently while holding onto his hips and pulling them into mine, not sexually just to make him closer. My mouth was making its way down his neck until I was sucking on his collar bone and Baz groaned.

"Simon.. Stop I can't ... I'll bite you."

"I trust you." I mean it when I say it but I don't know why I'm pushing this far.

Baz

I don't want to hurt Simon I'm just scared that I will but at the same time I don't want to stop him kissing me. I take a breath and decide that I can do this, I've been longer without blood. I kiss his jaw and it doesn't hurt my burnt lip like I thought it would. I don't want to kiss his lips though, in case the feeling upsets him and makes this stop when we both feel so good. I work my way down and kiss his neck until I find his spot and begin to suck it gently. My mind is going wild, I feel so good but all I can hear is Simon's pulse and his small moan, that's all it takes to push me too far. I push him into the wall and kiss his neck harder and before I can stop myself I bite.

"I trust you," It's not a memory, Simon whispers it as I'm draining his blood.

A/N Due to a recent family death I will be unable to upload for a short while, I hope you all understand.