Part 8

Simon

I was howling with laughter again but I remembered how that went last time and threw myself in front of my boyfriend and the rabbit at the bin, it surprisingly landed inside (the rabbit that is.) Baz put his hands on my hips and pulled me backwards so that we were walking into the bedroom with his body covered by me. We bumped into several walls but eventually got there and he ran to the wardrobe, dragging out clothes as he tried to put underwear on, it was hilarious to see but he looked like he would kill me if I giggled so I walked out of the room back into the kitchen.

"Crowley, Simon! You're a lucky one, huh?" Penny said it with a wink from her barstool and I groaned.

"Vampires, Penny, vampires. That's why you're here, please don't get distracted by my boyfriend."

"It's pretty difficult to miss!" She laughed and I started blushing.

Baz walked out at that point looking slightly uncomfortable,

"Bunce," he said, calmly this time, "That's an unappealing thought, I am completely gay."

I laughed gently at his distress and took my boyfriends hand. He was dressed in jeans again but it wasn't unusual behaviour anymore, Baz actually only wore suits for special occasions. He sat on the barstool directly opposite Penny, I went to sit next to him. It was ridiculously formal, we looked like we were being interviewed which, I suppose, we were. Penny had asked me almost everything she wanted to know about me being a vampire but she then asked Baz some questions about how he had been looking after me, she nodded in approval as he answered.

Penelope was a great friend of mine, she was my best friend actually and although their families hated each other, Baz and her were beginning to become quite close and though I knew it was only for me, I was happier for it.

It had begun snowing as we sat talking, I was the only one who noticed which made me very inwardly excited. I remembered this time last year when Baz had worn his green suit because it was super attractive and now he knew I thought so. We had taken a break from living together for a while, I had lived with Penny but it only lasted several months until I moved out because I missed Baz. I found it easier to sleep knowing he was there but no one else knew that. I told everyone that my reason was that Penny was a girl and I wasn't used to living with those; when I found her underwear on the ground I would get all embarrassed! With Baz it was different because he was a bloke and because I was in love with him, he had the same underwear as me so half of the time I didn't even know whose I was wearing (they were washed of course.) The thought of his underwear took my mind somewhere else and I must have been blushing because the real Baz interrupted my pleasant thoughts.

"Snow? What're you thinking about? Why are you grinning like that?"

"Hmm? Oh erm, Penny being here just reminded me of Agatha's dad. It was really nice that he got rid of my wings and tail, that was kind of embarrassing." I replied hastily.

They believed me and continued chatting about some Magical leaders, I wasn't caught up with that anymore though so I zoned out again, back to Baz's beautiful body.

A/N This was sort of a filler chapter, I felt that I had to include Penny! Do you like the way I've written her? Please comment!