Part 7

Baz

I woke up before Snow so I watched him sleep for a while, reminiscing about Watford when that's all I would do, now I could kiss him whenever I wanted to. He hadn't worn his tongue stud since we argued, I suppose it hadn't been long, it only felt longer because of everything that had happened. When I had to stop myself thinking, I slipped silently out of bed to prepare for the day with Bunce.

I showered in the bathroom that was just off our bedroom. I was washing my hair when the door opened and Snow walked in, I couldn't see him but I knew he must look adorable, he always did with a bed head.

"I love your singing, darling," He laughed and it was husky with sleep.

"I was not! I don't sing."

He didn't say anything but I just knew he was smirking. The curtain was drawn aside and I squealed and covered myself.

"Baz, I've seen it all before!" Simon was unclothed too. Although we had never had sex we had seen each other naked so it wasn't a surprise to see his beautiful, slim body but it was still very nice to look at him.

"What are you doing!?" I don't know why I felt so nervous but my heart was fluttering and my stomach had an entire zoo running rampant in it.

Snow shrugged and climbed into the shower with me. Eugh I thought he had gotten over that whole shrugging addiction. Why was he in the shower with me anyway? He knew Bunce was coming, was he trying to embarrass me? I grimaced when I realised I was thinking about Bunce.

"It's not sexual, Basilton! I'm only washing myself ... and you if you want?"

"Snow!! Bunce is coming in ten minutes!"

Simon laughed and shrugged again, definitely not over it then. He bit his lip then and slowly stuck his tongue out, he had his golden stud in. Ooo the clever bastard, I thought. He moved his body closer to me and my breath caught, he kissed me and pushed me under the water. As he kissed me he licked my bottom lip and I could feel the stud grazing my skin and it felt so good. The burn had healed by now, I was a vampire after all.

"Shit!" I yelled and pulled away from the kiss, "Shit, shit shit! Stop laughing, Snow!" He didn't stop.

"I got shampoo in my eye you absolute prat!"

Simon laughed even harder and ended up shaking so hard that the force and the water knocked him over and cut the new wave of laughter off abruptly.

"Ow," He moaned quietly.

"Not so sexy now!" I was the one howling with laughter this time.

There was a bang on the door and Bunce's voice yelled from the kitchen, "Guys?"
She paused for a moment, thinking about what to say.
"Are you decent? Ewww actually wait, I don't want to know."

Simon yelped and jumped up, out of the shower and grabbed my towel. There were no more in the bathroom.

Simon

"Hey Penny, I'll be one sec, I'm just getting some clothes."

I heard her groan then start to ask a question but I also heard the regret as she shouted that she no longer wanted to know. I laughed and felt a pain in my butt where I was sure to have a bruise but I didn't have time to worry as I pulled my clothes on as fast as possible. I purposely left the towel in the bedroom so Baz would have to come out of the bathroom to get it. I went into the kitchen with a polite greeting to Penny making her smile,

"Bloody hell, the old Simon really did die, didn't he?"

"Oh haha Penny, don't make me start calling you Bunce! I'll do it!" I said it with a snarl but she knew I was joking.

"Oh no, there he is!" My best friend laughed so I did too because I was glad that she wasn't  freaking out about all of this. She asked me some questions about how it felt and if I was hungry all of the time. I answered very honestly and I even told her the truth when she asked,

"Do you want to bite me, right now?"

I smiled gently whispering, "I can hear your pulse, I can feel it in my throat and squeezing at my temples but I can control myself through a lot worse than this, I think. I nearly killed Baz's little sister but I got it together."

I excused myself for a moment to pull a rabbit out of the fridge, stopping myself from getting too bad in front of her. Penny was intrigued but slightly disturbed at the same time because my fangs filled my mouth and I drained the creature within seconds.

"I can't hear you anymore." I reported.

Right in that moment Baz walked out of the bedroom, naked. He was yelling that I was awful but he was laughing until he saw Penny, then he covered himself with his hands and shrieked.

"BUNCE! I forgot!"