Part 3

Simon

I feel so good. Then he bites but it doesn't hurt, it feels good. Then; my legs go weak and it doesn't feel like anything at all. I don't feel anything at all.

Baz

I stopped but I thought it was too late. Simon Snow laid unconscious on the floor. Our floor. The floor we shared because we live together. We are together. He's my boyfriend. He's my lover and my best-friend. He's dead or almost there.

I called an ambulance but it was useless, they wouldn't believe that it was a vampire, of course, and if they didn't believe that then they couldn't treat him for my poison. If he lived he wouldn't wake up Normal anymore and I knew he would rather be dead.

*3 hours later*

"Tyrannus Grimm-Pitch?" It was a nurse and I stood in response, it must be Simon. I took a deep breath and braced myself, unsure of what I wanted to hear. Death would make me a murderer and a pretty terrible boyfriend but life would hurt Simon and could life as a vampire even be classed as life? Whe-If he woke up he would be ravenous.

"Simon is asleep right now because we have him on a lot of pain killers. You can go in soon. Did you see what happened? He's missing a lot of blood."

Right then I couldn't be bothered to make up a huge lie so I just shook my head and looked down with tears in my eyes. She apologised to me and I smiled then left. The drugs wouldn't keep Simon out for long.

When I entered his room I saw that he had a blood bag and a see-through bag containing morphine dripping into his veins. I was grateful for the blood bag because that would keep him calm for a while when he woke up and then we could hunt deer.

"I trust you." I looked to Simon's bed and he was sat looking at me with his usual cocky grin but his eyes were solid black.

He seemed to be cringing but then I noticed that his bed had a silver head board. That had to be painful with so little blood! I walked to him and offered him my wrist.

"You've got to be hungry and most of the blood in me is yours anyway."

He glanced towards the door and then decided to bite. I saw the fangs fill his mouth and it was a strange look on Simon. I wouldn't be killed, I would be hungry but I had way more control than Simon right then. The bite didn't hurt which wasn't a surprise this time but I could see him glancing at me to make sure I was okay and with a gentle laugh I said,

"I trust you."