4.0 Interlude

Hey loves, quick disclaimer before the chapter. This cycle will contain quite a few things that might be triggering to you, so here is the official trigger warning: drugs, alcohol, sex, crowded places, panic attacks, and the usual suspects like Ty's depression and Mel's eating disorder. Take care of yourselves babes <33333
***********************************
"Stella! Why didn't you invite those Australian children? The quiff and the one with the jaw?"

My assistant looks at me blankly. "I'm sorry, Sir, who?"

I groan. "The 5 summer boys!"

Her face stays scrunched up. "You mean 5 Seconds of Summer?"

"Yes, obviously! Do I need to fire you?"

She shakes her head rapidly and runs off to find the number of someone who knows the curly one. I roll my eyes. "This party has to be good, it has to work!" I murmur to no one in particular.

I take a seat and update my list to include some more royals, celebrities, and tycoons. This is the first time I'm renting out the warehouse this year and it needs to work. The party has to be crazy and wild and no one should be able to remember their name by the end of the event.

I rent the abandoned warehouse from the government once every few months and they can't do anything about it given the amount of money I supply them with. It's a party where any high profile celebrity from age 14 to age 40 can come and enjoy a night off from fame.

I stand up from writing the list and hand it to a nearby aid, trotting down the stairs of the dusty building. The top floor will be off limits, of course, but the first floor and basement will be raging.

The first floor is a utopia of mixed drinks and pretty lights and a glowing dance floor. It's where the sophisticated stay and dance. It's enough to allow people let go and forget about their problems.

The basement, however, is a dystopia. Dusty and dark, it's where the rehab escapees and those who can't be tamed dance. It's also, of course, where our prostitutes and dealers are sent. They aren't there to work, they're there to have fun, just as everyone else, but the basement is better suited to their, erm, lifestyles. However, in case they find the itching to work, there are plenty of people looking for release, and three beds in separate rooms for those who are craving some entertainment. The basement is not for the faint of heart.

I do my rounds to each floor, to the bars, the dance floors, the hookah corner, the smoke club, the lounge areas, the buffets, and I make sure everything is perfect.

The bars are stocked, including the world-renowned mixologist; check.

The hookah section has plenty of flavors and scents, even the ones that everyone hates except that zany boy who used to be in that boy band, the north direction one; check.

The smoke club has the best Cubans I could get my hands on, and plenty of them, plus basic glass walls built around it and vents to the outside so no one has to breathe in smoke unless they want to; check.

The lounge areas all have velvet sofas, love seats, and pillow fort makings for some of our less, shall I say, mature guests; check.

The buffet tables have a wide variety of food made by famous five star chefs from all over the world; check.

Everything is perfect.

"Sir," I hear Stella shout across the building. I wave her over, and when she gets here, she informs me, "It's 10:30 pm, exactly. The first wave should pour in within 15 minutes."

I nod. "It begins."

- - - - - - -
Dear readers,
It's a new cycle! It's gonna be long chapters and lots of surprises :)

Q: any predictions??

❤️❤️-J

Ps.  This is Lo invading J's A/N to let you know that this cycle is gonna be raw and rad af and we're unbelievably excited!!