Synopsis

| S Y N O P S I S | 

He loves attention...

Gabriel Jack Donnahue. Known to the media as Jack. He's one of the most famous actors in Hollywood. Everyone knows him, people adore him and they can't get enough of him. Well, everyone except for Emma Heywood. 

She hates attention...

Emma Heywood likes her privacy. She loves staying out of the spotlight and loves working in the museum where she gets her peace and quiet with her artefacts. In fact she would rather have a date with her artefacts than go for one with Jack. 

The chase is on...

Emma doesn't hate him. She just has zero interest in Jack. And well, Jack is intrigued. An unlikely friendship forms and romance slowly blossoms. As a result, Emma is thrown into the spotlight. 

But unknown to everyone, Emma used to be Hollywood royalty...

* * *

"Would you want my autograph?"

Emma blinked and frowned. "Why would I want it?" She questioned as she brushed past me with her box of papers. I frowned at her easy dismissal of me. 

"You don't want it?" I questioned disbelievingly. Everyone wanted it. Emma turned around and sighed before looking at me with an unimpressed stare. "Yes. I don't. I don't see what I would gain from it. Now, please excuse me. I have work to do." 

With that, she continued walking on and I gaped at her, shocked. Did she not like me? Had I offended her in someway? I quickly raced after her and entered a hallway. "I hardly give out autographs you know." 

Emma entered a room and I followed. It was most probably her office and she loaded the box onto the table. "You shouldn't be here." She frowned and said as she turned around to face me. 

"And I meant it, I don't want your autograph. I'm sorry but I really would like for you to leave." She said firmly as she gestured for me to go. 

I opened my mouth and protested. "Did I offend you? Or make you uncomfortable?" I probably sounded pretty desperate but I didn't care. I just wanted to know why this woman was not interested in me. 

"Look, uh Jack right? I have nothing against you. I just don't want anything to do with celebrities or Hollywood life okay? And please, you have to leave, you're not authorised to be here and I have loads of work to do." 

I nodded and backed away. "Of course. I'm sorry to have kept you away from your work. It was very nice meeting you Emma." I said sincerely and gave one last smile before leaving. 

This wasn't the last time she was going to see me. I thought with a grin on my face.

***

Hi guys! Yes, this story will be started when my other book, That One Kiss is almost completed. So let me know what you guys think and what are your thoughts! I'm super excited to start this and I hope you guys will like it too!

Also, the beautifully perfect cover above is done by hummbly and thanks so much for it! Hi dearie ♡ Check her account out!