Chapter 4

{in some parts of the story i will be switching to harry's point of view so you guys know what he's thinking and such. also, i forgot to do my little "intro" to you guys in the beginning so im saying it now in an awkward position lol.this is MY ORIGINAL STORY and i work so hard on it by myself. maybe there are other stories out there similar to mine that i am not aware of. please dont think that im stealing/copying. anyways i hope you like my story so far!}

<HARRY'S P.O.V>

When I walk towards them I can't help myself from smiling. I probably look so pathetic. When Lindsey told us about Matt's daughter being our biggest fan and said that she was coming today, we were all all pretty excited, especially me. We love our fans and it brightens my day when I meet them in a non dangerous or violent way. I asked for her name. Maddy Woods. I've never heard of her name mentioned from here father, Lindsey, or anybody here and in Management. I decided to do a little research on her. I found her accounts in YouTube, Tumblr, and Instagram. She's mostly well known on Instagram for posting quotes. Sad and depressing quotes. She's also pretty well known in Tumblr and YouTube, too, so I decided to look at her Youtube channel first. I typed in her name in the search bar and I immediately found her channel. MaddyCutieX. I chuckled, thinking how adorable the name sounded. I quickly scanned the videos she posted and something bugged me. What was it? Oh yeah. She've never done a cover on any of our songs, which sounds insane because I've been informed that she was a big fan. I even watched every 44 videos on her other channel just to see if she mentioned or fangirled, or anything like that, about us but she never did. This confused me so much, although I already an idea of the story behind it, when I got distracted by something. As I watched her first video I noticed that she didn't wear any make-up. No foundation, no mascara, no lipgloss. Nothing. I examined her carefully. I took a good look at how her hair was in a messy bun. I looked at her sparkling blue-green eyes. I noticed how she smiled a lot into the camera. This bugged me. I didn't know why. There was something that she was hiding, but I couldn't put my finger on it. I spent the rest of the night watching her videos on her main channel. Shit. She is amazing at singing. She even posted a few videos of her singing some of her original songs and her lyrics were incredible. When I went to bed that night, I felt something inside of me. Excitement. Why was I so excited? I thought about it and I figured that I was just really excited to meet her. But there was something else stirring up inside of me. Before I could even think about it, I fell asleep.

<HARRY'S POV>

"Hi," I smile.

"OHMYGOSH IT'S HARRY STYLES I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!" she screams. I can sense some sarcasm in her voice, as if someone forced her to say this. I dismiss this thought. Why would anyone do such a thing? She shakes my hand rapidly. I catch her hesitate for a second. She's trying to think. Before I even blink, she is hugging me, which sends us both on the floor.

"I'm so sorry!" she apologizes. I nod at her.

"It's okay."

"Alright," Lindsey clears her throat. I could tell that she feels uncomfortable. Or annoyed. Or both. I quickly get up and I reach for Maddy's hand, trying to help her up. She looks surprised, but the expression on her face is quickly replaced by a huge smile. That smile is even more beautiful in person.

"Harry, you can show her around. Let her meet the others. We have a lot to discuss today so we don't really need you guys that much," Lindsey continues. "Now go." I take Maddy's hand, while Lindsey leaves us alone, making her blush. I let go.

"Sooo..." I say awkwardly. "Come on then."

<MADDY'S POV>

I try to catch my breath. It's only been like, what, 10 minutes? It's only been 10 minutes since I first started to act like a crazy fan girl. It's already killing me. Now, Harry and I are walking to who knows where. This is, without a doubt, the most awkward and boring thing ever. When we turn right, Harry comes in front of me. He is about to put his hand on my shoulder, but decided against it. He finally looks at me, forcing me to stare into his magical green eyes. I can feel my heart melt... What?! Focus. You can do this.

"Yes?" I ask, batting my eyelashes.

"Will you stop that?" he whispers.

"Stop what?"

"This, this... Crazy 'act'." Before I can respond, my mind forces me to laugh.

"What 'act'?" I gasp, trying to catch my breath. Stop laughing, Maddy! I surprisingly stop, obeying my own command. Harry opens his mouth to speak when his large hands cover my eyes and mouth and he drags me into a janitor's closet nearby.

"What the hell was that?" I yell, as soon as he locks the door and turns on the light, without thinking. He raises his eyebrows. I can feel my face burn red. I shouldn't have worn blush today, I'm already blushing enough.

"I mean," I start.

"Save it," he interrupts. Uh oh. Harry finds mini chairs and hands one to me. We sit in silence.

"What's your favorite song in the Take Me Home album?" he asks out of no where.

"Little Things," I answer honestly. When I was researching, I got to hear most of their songs, and I ended up liking this one.

"What else?"

"Nobody Compares." This isn't a lie, unfortunately.

"Is that all?"

"What is this? Am I being interviewed?" I giggle. I can see a smile forming on his handsome face. I mean, what? I am out of my mind today.

"No," he answers. "I'm just confused."

"About?"

"Your little 'act'." I try to stay calm, trying to think of a comeback. "Don't try to deny it." I keep my mouth shut, realizing that I've been caught.

"Okay," I hesitate.

"Okay? You're not even going to try to convince me that I'm wrong?" he smirks.

"Why? You've obviously caught my horrible acting skills." I see him smile. And we both laugh.