Chapter 25

{a/n: tbh i think this is one of the worse chapters i've written and im not just saying that for attention BC IM NOT. so im sorry if this sucked. i was in my dining room while writing this and i was getting so distracted. i continued writing because of my amazing readers!}

HARRY'S POV

Even though fans are screaming and chasing me, I couldn't care less. I'm actually glad and happy because I'm pretty sure I have Maddy back. She chose to come with me so that's a good sign. I run into some antique shop without thinking. I immediately go to the back of the store, hoping to find a place where Maddy and I can hide.

"Is there any where I can hide?" I say, trying to catch my breath. It's not like Maddy is heavy; she isn't. I guess I've been spending too much time on the couch and didn't get any exercise because I'm used to running away from people chasing me.

The man, who looks like the manager, points at a door. I go inside, lock the door, and turn on the lights. I take a look around me and I realize we're in a small storage room.

"I closed and locked the doors of my shop." I hear him say. Now that we're safe, I let Maddy down.

"You run pretty fast," she says.

"Thanks. I got used to it." She frowns at me. What did I do now?

MADDY'S POV

"You run pretty fast," I compliment him. He doesn't know this, but I secretly admire his athletic skills. Even though I occassionally work out, I can never run, especially with someone on my back, for a long time. Every time we embrace in a hug, or whenever we cuddle, I can always feel his strong biceps. They turn me on so much, but you can't blame me because they're sexy. So is he.

"Thanks. I got used to it." My mouth forms into a straight thin line before it bents down. I almost forgot that Harry, and the other boys, always get chased around by screaming girls. It must be really infuriating. They are human beings; they deserve to have respect and privacy. People these days can be so obnoxious. Don't they realize that they, the celebrities, just want to go out and have fun without being caught? I bet they want to spend a day as who they are, not for who they're known. I may be wrong, I mean, what do I know? The look on Harry's face made me understand completely. I'm almost positive that this is how they feel.

"Did I do something wrong?" he asks carefully.

"Nothing. You're fine." He gives me an unsure look, but I just shrug.

A couple of hours have passed and it was finally safe to come out. As soon as we left the mall, Harry insisted me on going home in his car with him. My mind told me to refuse, but my heart had other plans. I cannot go another few days without talking or seeing Harry. I need him as much as he needs me. It's impossible to ignore him forever.

"Can we talk about this please?" Harry asks me as we sit on his soft leather couch.

"You've said enough." I've thought about it and I've come to a conclusion. Now that I think about it, I didn't really give Harry any time for him to explain what happened. I was being unfair and didn't even realize it. I guess I still think that everything that has happened between Harry and I is too good to be true. Why would Harry Edward Styles be in love with a girl like me? The world may never know.

"Maddy, I-"

"No, Harry."

"Please."

"Ha-"

"I can't live without you!" He sniffles. Is he crying?

"Babe-"

"No! Hear me out, please. You've got to believe me."

"I do."

"She- wait, what?"

"I believe you."

"You do?"

"Yes."

"So it took you this long to believe me?" He raises his eyebrows at me.

"Excuse me?"

"Do you even trust me? Why didn't you believe me when I told you this before?" He is getting angry.

"I do trust you, Harry." I sigh. I don't get him. He begs for time to explain and now that I've listened, believe, and forgive him, it still isn't good enough. What else does he want from me?

"It's just that-" I start, but I stop in mid sentence.

"Tell me."

"It doesn't matter. It isn't important, anyway."

"Maddy-"

"Fine," I give in. "I have trouble fully trusting people."

{a/n: oooh cliff hanger! kinda what does maddy mean? why does she have trouble trusting people? WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT? *dramatic music* stay tuned for more! wow ok that was lame idek bye. dont forget to click that vote button and comment any theories you have. also, message me suggestions aka ideas for the story. you can tell me what you want to happen and MAYBE your idea will be featured in my chapters with credit. im trying this out so lets see if it'll work! ilysm<3}