chapter one: how it began.

Admin okay so lets go over something first. I love it when people give me ideas for my stories, so please comment what you would like. And here are some things that will come in useful later.
(S/n) = sisters name
(M/n) = mothers name
(F/n) = fathers name
(Fr/n) = friend name
(Bf/n) = best friends name
(Y/n) = your name
(L/n) = last name
(H/c) = hair color
(H/l) = hair length
(F/c) = favorite color
(S/f/c) = second favorite color
(E/c) = eye color
And that is all for now! Tell me what you think after this!

Your pov

I lay in my bed, this house was nothing. Nothing compared to my home with my parents. In my last house i could do and get whatever i wanted. But now, this place just holds the painful memories of better times, when i was happy and had a family to look up to. My mind then starts to wander, soon i found myself thinking of what had happened that horrible day.

Flashback

I yawned as i pulled my paint from under my bed along with some paper and pencils. "I'll make a picture of mommy and daddy!" I said happily as i started to draw their faces.
About an hour into my drawing and painting i heard a scream downstairs and the shouting of my father. I broke the window nearby to make it look like i had jumped outside and ran away. I then rolled under my bed and silenced myself so i wasn't caught. What is happening? I thought as i heard running downstairs and then everything fell silent. As soon i was sure they were gone i went down the stairs only to find a horrifying sight.
"Mo-mommy? Daddy? (S/n)?" I asked as i shook mommies body, hoping they were just playing a mean trick on me and weren't really dead. Soon i gave up and ran out of the house as tears streamed down my cheeks as i ran to the Hokage's office, i stumbled pass Shinobi and other ranks but i didn't care.
I knocked on the door as i hear the soft voice of the old man in his office looking over the village. I entered and looked at him as i sobbed again. "What is child?" He asked and truned around.
"M-m-my, family i-is g-gone..." i whispered as i started to cry again.

End of flashback

I drew in a shaky breath before I removed myself from bed and made my bed, I then went to the kitchen and made some instant ramen so i had something to eat for the morning.
I then got dressed in my favorite clothes a (f/c) dress that went down to my knees and (s/f/c) leggings underneath it so i can move around easily, and the normal blue sandals everyone wears. I went to the academy for the last day of school, the tests so i can become a Genin. I know more Jutsu's then most students here at the academy thanks to my parents. I specialize in water related Jutsu's, so it will be hard to do this indoors.
I'll try my best!