Chapter 11: what were they looking for?

Your pov

   Once we were done with the mission I said goodbye to everyone, and headed home. Sighing as I opened the door to the house I now had to myself and looked around. I frowned as I seen some of my stuff on the floor.

   "What Happened?" I mumbled and picked up the pictures that had fallen, they were all of my family. One of the picture frames had cracked and was now falling apart. "Who was here?" I whispered and set the stuff down. I pulled out a small pocket knife I carried at all times. As I walked, I noticed a breeze coming from my fathers study.

   My fathers study? But... it hasn't been entered since... that day. I thought as I opened the door. I was hit with the smell of dust, causing me to sneeze. My (e/c) eyes moved around the room as I frowned. Only the window was open. I went over to the window and closed it then I locked it. I then looked at his desk, it had been torn apart, and my fathers stuff was everywhere.

Flashback

   "Hey dad!" I called as I ran down the hall to my fathers study, a huge grin on my face as I knocked on his door. Once I was told I could come in I pushed the door opened, keeping the paper I had in my hands pressed against my chest.

   "I have something for you!" I said cheerfully. I was met with the kind eyes of my father.

   He then spoke to me. "Let's see it." He said with a smile, reaching his hand out as I wandered over to him.  I then placed the drawing into his hand. He smiled as he looked at the drawing,  it was of me, him and mom. "I love it." He said and smiled at me.

Flashback done

  My eyes landed on the poorly drawn drawing on the ground with several rips in it. It was the very same drawing I had given to him, my father. Tears formed in my eyes as I picked it up.

   "What were they after?" I whispered as the tears that were in my eyes before melted away, then I thought of it. My father said he worked for someone very important and kept all their information. But, that was years ago... what could they want fro, him now? My mind stayed on that before I left the room, locking the door.

   "What ever..." I mumbled and went to the kitchen and made some instant ramen for supper. It was dark and you couldn't see very far infront of yourself if you were outside. I had turned on my light in the kitchen so I could see. Then, I heard the doorbell. I sighed. "Who would be here at this time?" I sighed and went to the door and opened it. Only to have something get put over my head and dragged away.

   At this point my mind was racing as they bound my hands together, so I couldn't do any hand signs. They also put a gag in my mouth. Soon enough, they knocked me out, so I couldn't cause anymore trouble.

   When I woke up, I was outside of my house. "What?" I mumbled and looked around, rubbing my wrists as I stood up, stumbling slightly. Then, I went inside and turned on the lights.

   "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Was all I could hear as I looked up at everyone that gathered in my house. I gave them an annoyed look and frowned.

   "I was kidnapped, and this is what you all did?" I growled before Naruto ran up to me.

   He then started to explain everything. "Sorry about being that rough. I didn't want to get hurt. And Sasuke didn't want to help me with you. So yeah..." he mumbled, a smile came to my face as I hugged him.

   "Thank you!" I said happily kissing his cheek, his face went somewhat red as I let go of him. Sakura then came into my sight, along with Sasuke, who didn't seem very interested, with a cake. In the room was also the other nine that came from the academy with me.