chapter 18: home again

I screwed up so bad in the last few chapters! I'm so sorry I ment sand village not rain village. I'm sorry if I confused you last chapter!

Your pov

I stared at the anbu as they spoke, "come with us." They said, referring to going to the Hidden Leaf Village. I nodded and looked back at the emotionless boy behind me. Then, I started to run, keeping a good pace and looked back to Raven, who was runnig after me.

He looked almost like a demon while running. Makes sense why people called my clan demons. Asides from a jutsu that changes our bodys into one of a demons body. It's painful, but we still use it to win. I've never had to use it before I don't want to use it. I smiled slightly as I was told the hokage wanted to talk to me after I got home. I nodded, getting somewhat excited for this meeting.

"What does he need? Am I in trouble?" I asked with worry leaking into my voice. They looked back at me, before they shook their heads.

"No. Your not in trouble. It's about your team and an offer he would like to make you. I don't know all of the details so I can't tell you much." One said in reply to me. I just nodded. This made a question rise in my head, about my team? Whay about them? Is he planning to split us all up? But, I'm finally getting along with Sakura! And Ino! What if he moves me to a different village?! Oh God! I can't let that happen! I thought, panic showing on my face.

"Princess, you wear a look of panic. It isn't fit for a clan princess to worry about such little matters of business. You will face bigger things then this. So this is a warning." Raven said in an emotionless tone, making me look at where he was, he was beside me now, looking at with that stupid expression Sasuke always wears. This made me want to punch him, wanting to punch that look off of his face.

The thought made me growl before I seen the sun setting. I stopped in my tracks and called out the members of the anbu. "Hey! Lets start setting up camp. The sun will set soon and to be honest I can't see in the dark!" I said and put my hands into my pockets, my (e/c) eyes narrowed. Raven nodded slightly, agreeing with me. The people in gray looked back at us and sighed.

"Very well. We'll rest for the night, we'll leave at first light." They said and we dropped to the ground. We we're in a small grassy area that was wide open with no cover. "Shouldn't we find a place with more cover?" One asked, the other shook their head before they made a few hand signs and put their hand on the ground. And soon enough, they had created a wooden house with the leaf village symbol on it.

"Now I could get used to this!" I said and started towards the door and looked inside before I removed my shoes and went up the stairs. Raven was following me, not seeming to trust this place. I found a fairly large room and sat down before I realized I didn't have anything to sleep on, and not to mention any extra clothes for myself. "Well then, this is going to be a very comfortable sleep." I mumbled sarcastically and sat down in a corner.

Once my eyes were closed I felt something warm fall over my head. I pulled it off and seen it was an extra sleeping bag. My eyes then moved to see Raven sitting at the open door, staring outside. "Thanks..." I whispered and set my bed up and laid down before I went to bed. Though, I couldn't sleep, I was hungry, somewhat cold and in the middle of nowhere.

But, soon enough I fell asleep, and tonight the dreams were surprising nice. Until, nearing the end of my rest my dreams turned to a memory of Naruto.

"Hey Naruto wait up!" I called to the blonde, running after him with a large grin on my face. I didn't know that everyone stayed away from him because of the nine tailed fox. But, I didn't really care, i wanted to friends and thats all that mattered to me. I mean, whats so bad? Is he a demon or something? I giggled at my thoughts and seen him stop and people started to surround him.