chapter 9: sick

Your pov

I layed on the shore for who knows how long until someone came walking down the street and noticed me laying there on the ground. They then brought me to the hospital just in case I had caught something. Which I did, I caught the flu, not a serious one, but I felt sick to my stomach. The next day they let me go home, saying that I shouldn't train or go on any missions.
"I'm going t-" I was cut off by my coughing. "To kill Sasuke." I finished as I walked into my house to see Naruto on my couch eating my ramen and watching my television. "I'm going to kill you too." I coughed and took the ramen away from my friend and sat down on the couch and started to eat the food he had taken out.
"I was eating that." Naruto huffed at me.
"Too bad. I'm sick, I need it more." I said and looked at my teammate and Best friend.
He frowned. "How did you get sick?" He asked.
"Sasuke, pushed me int-" i coughed again. "Into the lake. I got sick and here I am." I said and leaned back before I ran to the bathroom and threw up what I had just eaten. "Stupid being sick." I mumbled.
Naruto followed me and sighed. "You don't seem all that well. Want me to tell Kakashi Sensei that you aren't feeling well and couldn't train?" Naruto asked as he watched me.
I shook my head. "No, I will go to training. I want to make Sasuke pay for making me sick. So, I will beat him up." I said and smiled happily as I washed my mouth out.
Naruto seemed somewhat worried, but I shrugged it off and closed the doir in his face as I grabbed my clothes. "Meet you at the training grounds!" I said as I pulled on a (f/c) top with the words 'No 1 cares' on it. Then (s/f/c) leggings and my snadals.