chapter 7: wandering

Your pov

I sighed and untied Sasuke, as Naruto did the same to Sakura. "There. Feel free to eat the rest of my food. I'm not hungry." I said and left the group to get back on their own. "This is boring." I sighed and looked at the ground before i tripped over my feet and landed on the ground. "Ow..." i mumbled.
"Hey! Are you okay?" Someone called, I didn't answer and just layed there, sprawled out on the ground. "Can you hear me?" They asked and pulled me over and looked at my face, before they spotted my headband and moved away.
"Ow..." i say dragging the W. I the sat up and looked at them with a sigh. "You okay?" I asked as I watched them move away from me.
They didn't answer me, they only ran away into the forest. "Okay... I'll see you later." I mumbled and stood up before i started to wander around.

Someones pov

"That was close." I gasped as I rest my hands on my knees to rest. "I need to be more careful next time..." I mumbled and looked back to watch what the female was doing. Their gone... I thought and frowned before i ran off.

Your pov

What were they doing this close to the Hidden Leaf village? It doesn't matter... their gone now. I thought before I started back to the village to sleep, I my empty house. "What would if happened if I went after them... I wonder." I said and looked around, feeling someone watching me. I shook it off, thinking it was just an animal.
Soon, i was back in the village and on my way to my house. Still thinking of that person i had seen.
"Hey! (Y/n)!" I turn around to see Ino calling me and waving her hand. I guess you could say we were friends, though, i never did say very much to her.
"Hey, Ino!" I said, trying to sound cheerful as the blonde walked over to me. "What are you doing?" I asked and leaned on a pole that was beside me.
"Nothin much, just wandering around. What about you?" The female asked.
"Heading home." I replied as she started to walk away from me. I shrugged and continued my walk home, humming softly as I walked. Soon Enough, I was home. I took my shoes off and went to the living room and layed down on the couch. "I don't like this place... it has to many bad memories. And good ones, that remind me of my family." I mumbled and sighed as I stared at the roof, thinking.