Chapter 19: First day on the anbu, well training with the Anbu

Your pov

I listened to Naruto rant to Sakura and Sasuke, though none of them said anything. Sakura seemed to be in shock from my comment about them. Sasuke on the other hand, was standing there, seeming to be in thought.

I had my arms wrapped around my clothes that were in my arms. I sighed and looked at Raven, who was looking back at Sakura, Naruto and Sasuke. I sighed again and went home to my clan house, walking in and taking my shoes off. Then I went to the kitchen and started to make supper for two. "Raven." I said and turned around to try and find the person who now lived with me.

"Raven, where are you? I have two questions for you." I said and started to look around the house, then the lights went out. A shiver was sent down my spine as I turned around and looked into the darkness. I swear I could see two red glowing eyes, but they dissappeared before I could see if they were real or not.

I went to my room and I grabbed my katana, and pulled it out of the sheath and hid behind my radio stand, sitting in the dark corner. I stayed silent, staring at the only way in up. A frown was worn on my face, my eyes were wide as I waited for something to happen. But, soon enough my eyes become heavy, and I soon fell asleep.

Timeskip brought to you by a can of pop

I slowly opened my eyes to the sound of my alram, looking around becoming confused. I sighed and stood up before I turned it off and changed my clothes, I brought my katana with me, still out of the sheath.

I walked into the kitchen and seen Raven finishing making breakfast. I smiled slightly and sat down. "Raven, I have three questions for you." I said.

Raven turned around, "yeah, what are they?" He asked.

"First question, Do you want a tour of the village? Second, when do we begin training? Third, are you going to follow me all day?" I asked the three questions and stretched slightly.

"One, I can find my own way around. Two, whenever you want to start. Third, yes I am. If you don't want me to, to bad your stuck with me." Raven said and served the two plates and sat down and started to eat. I did the same before I checked the time.

I then stood up, "very well. I need to go though. I'll clean this up later. But, I'm going to to start training now. So bye." I said and put my katana on its holder on my waist. My eyes watched the roof before I sighed and left the house, Raven running after me. I wasn't wearing my mask, so I looked like I was anout to join team 7 with training. Then, I ran into someone, and seen a blonde boy with whiskers, staring at me.

"(Y/n)! I need to talk to you." He then seen Raven leave my house and gave him a glare which was returned.

I frowned. "What? Make it quick, cause I'm behind schedule already." I said in reply, before I sighed.

"Okay, lets walk and talk." He said and started to pull me with him.

"Fine." I said and pulled him towards the hokages office so I could meet my instructor.

Naruto followed me keeping close to me, so that Raven couldn't get close. "Okay, so I was thinking, I wanted you to come back to team 7. Sakura does too. Sasuke, well not so much, he's fine without you."  Naruto said.

I frowned as I listened to my friend, a sigh escaped my lips. "Kay, Naruto. I said this yesterday,  I'm joining the anbu. And I'm not coming back." I said and patted his head before he swatted my hand away, causing me to flinch away. "I-I need to go now." I whispered and continued to walk, Raven pushed pass Naruto and glared at him again.

Ravens pov

I looked at them as Naruto sent a glare at me and started to talk to her. My eyes watched them before I noticed Naruto slap her hand away, making her flinch. She then started to walk away, making me follow her.

I walked pass the blonde boy with whiskers and pushed him slightly, whispering into his ear, "Stay away from her. A low life like you can't have her anyways." I whispered into Naruto's ear. My eyes were dark as I looked at the person behind me with a smirk and went to (Y/n) side.

Your pov

I sighed and looked around, before i looked at Raven, and looked at the ground and put my hands in my pockets.

Timeskip brought to by a llama named paul

I walked into the building and straightened my back, pulling my hands behind my head. I then went up the stairs and sighed and stood in front of the door. Then, I knocked on the door and was told to come in. I walked in and looked at the hokage, and smiled at him then at the person near the door.

My eyes moved to Raven who I told to stay outside the door and wait for me. I then turned around and looked at them with a smile.

"(Y/n), this is (I'm gonna say you can name her. So I'll put (Name) kay? Kay.) (Name) they will be your instructor up until the end chuuin exams. Oh, and what division do you want to be in?" He asked.

I nodded and looked at (Name) a small smile on my face before I looked at the hokage again. "Who will be my instructor after the exam?" I asked then answered his question. "I would prefer to be in the Cat division. Dealing with the silent jobs." I replied ans crossed my arms.

"After the exams, you will be apart of the anbu, and this mouth you will be put through training exercises most would do over a few months. So you still up to becoming a part of the anbu?" He replied then asked the final question.

I nodded and grinned. "Yes, I'm still up for it. I would never back down from something as good as this." I said and was soon dismissed with (Name). Once out of the room I seen Raven was no longer outside, which made me wonder where he had gone.

Then I heard yelling, my eyes widened as I rushed outside and seen Naruto standing foot to foot with Raven. Sakura was trying to pull Naruto away from him. And Sasuke was standing there leaning against the wall watching the scene play out.

I frowned and (Name) gave me a questioning look before she sighed. I jumped down to them and landed on the ground, a crater forming underneath me from impact. I stood up straight and looked at Naruto then at Raven who now wore a calm expression.

"First of all, Raven I told you to stay outside of the door. Second, Naruto, SHUT UP! I could hear you as soon as I left the hokages office. Your too loud." I hissed at him.

Then, I heard Sasuke mumble, "and your not?" My frown grew on my face as i turned to him.

"Excuse me Duckbutt? I believe you said something. Mind repeating that?" I asked, turning to Sasuke.

Sasuke looked at me and sighed, "sure, I don't mind repeating for someone as deaf as you. I said 'and your not?" I looked at me with a smirk. This made me glare at him.

"So far, I believe my hearing is fine. If I could hear you talking. Since your too quiet." I replied, my arms folding across my chest.

Sasuke stared at me blankly before we heard someone talking. "(Y/n), we have no time to stand here yelling at each other. Though I must admit it was funny to watch." I heard (Name) say to me.

I turned around and nodded, a smile returning to my face. "Yes (Name)! Lets go!" I said excitedly, my (e/c) eyes shining as I started towards the training grounds.

I told Raven to follow and he did, walking by my side. One thing I did catch was him looking back at team 7 with a glare. I shrugged it off and looked at (Name).

She had long blonde hair, and pretty amber eyes, her hair was up in a pony tail and it was curled at the ends. Her hair was kept in place by a ponytail holder with the hidden leaf village sympol. And at her hairline was her headband that showed her village. (Name) had a scar just above her right eye, that went below her left eye. This wreaked her pale clear skin. She had tattoo on her lsft shoulder of an eye, with the suns rays behind it and a pole standing behind with a loop at the top of it, with multiple rings on it.

At this point she noticed my stare and looked at me and smiled.

"Lets go and train!" I said happily to start my first day.