Chapter 14 and so it begins the first exam

Sorry, this chapter is shorter then my last two. My brain died when I got to the second exam.

Your pov

The exams started about twenty minutes after we entered the room. Everyone got a number and we all sat down and looked at the exams in front of us. I stared at the papers then looked at the people beside me. I seened Gaara and some other person. A hidden sand ninja.

Then we were given instructions and told to start. I started to read over the paper before I frowned, seeing that no normal Genin could do this. I sighed, looking at everyone else before I made some handsigns underneath the desk. Universal jutsu: time lock. I thought as everyone froze. Then I stood up from my seat and looked at everyones tests and started to write everything down.

Once I had all of the answers I sat down in my seat and lifted the paper up so no one could see it. Then undid the jutsu. It was still onky the start of the exam and now, I was waiting for the tenth question. Then I looked at Naruto who looked like he was struggling. I grabbed a small paper and wrote down the answers for him. Then I froze the time around me and gave him the answers then went back to my spot.

Once again I went to looking bored, my eyes on the ground as I sighed. In the last ten minutes, people started to drop like flys. I looked around again before I yawned and closed my eyes, waiting for the end.

Once it came, everyone looked up and listened tommore instructions. "If tou fail this question. You will never be able to take the exam again." The words went through my ears as I waited. Then I looked at Naruto, like Sakura was, becoming worried. Then my eyes moved to Gaara who was staring blankly at nothing.

Then people started to leave, leaving only twenty seven of us left when Naruto started to raise his hand. Then, he slammed it down and started to talk about not giving up. I listened with a smile before we were told we passed. My jaw dropped as I listened to this, looking around with a frown before I sighed.

Then the window broke, someone flying through it. When I opened my eyes I seen a female who had set up a banner. She talked to the make who was standing at the front before she wt to talk to us.

Timeskip

I looked at the forest that was blocked off from everything else. From what I heard, it was called The forest of Death. Seems like a fitting name for this place. My (E/c) eyes watching everyone before I got a paper. I signed it and handed it in, sighing as i waited for everyone else.