Chapter 7- WOO!!!

“Come on.” I told Amir when I put the car in front of the house. “I don’t feel like walking.” She says when I opened her door. I picked her up bridal style and carried her into the house, up the stairs, and into our bedroom. “Thank you Pookie.” She says as I laid her on the bed. “Yeah whatever.” I started to take her shoes off and saw how swollen her feet were. “Why you didn’t tell me you were swollen up?” I asked her. “Because I’m fine.” She laid on her side and pulled her feet up. I sat in the bed and started massaging her feet. “Pookie, I’m not going to have sex with you. If this is what you’re doing.” She says and a smile spread across my face and I went to kiss her. “I don’t want you to do anything.” Which was true. I continued massaging her feet and moans were escaping from her lips. I knew she was trying to hold it in, but she couldn’t. “Mike.” She moaned loudly. I was as hard as brick right now. I moved my hands from her feet to her ankles and started massing her legs as I moved up. “Let me take care of you tonight.” I whispered in her ear.

Amir POV

Lord knows I wanted this! “Let me take care of you tonight.” He whispered in my ear which made my panties become soaked. They were already wet from him just rubbing my feet. He began licking and sucking on my neck. He made his way to my jaw line placing kisses against it, leading to my lips. “Mike, I don’t want to have sex.” I told him. “Then we won’t.” He said pulling my shirt over my head. He went back to kissing me and I couldn't resist. He made his way down to my breast. He took my bra off and softly sucked on each one. He then made his way to my stomach and placed a kiss there which made the baby kick. He looked at me and we smiled at each other.

“Good morning Pookie.” It was 3:47am and he was walking out of the bedroom with his work shirt on. “Morning. What you doing up?” He asked and came to kiss me but I pushed him away. “I have morning breath.” I said. “Pooh, give me them lips.” He leaned down and kissed me. “What you doing up anyways?” He said. I got up to use the bathroom and he followed me. “Are you really going to watch me pee?” I asked him. “Well you are naked.” He said biting down on his bottom lips and I looked down then looked back at him. “Stop looking.” I said and finished doing what I had to do and went to wash my hands. “Pooh you getting fat.” He said coming behind me. I can’t believe he said that I was about to start crying. “Come on baby. I was just playing.” He says. “No. You’re right. I am getting fat.” I looked down at my stomach. “But I like it. You getting fat is the best thing ever.” He says and I looked at him confused.

 “If you not getting fat then our baby not growing.” He says rubbing my stomach. “But why you had to say it like that?” I asked him. “I’m so sorry baby.” He kissed me and I put my arms around his neck. “Can you be a little late?” I asked him. “I can’t if I want this position as manager.” He says. “Ima miss you.” I told him. “Ima miss yo naked ass too.” He smirked. I walked out of the bathroom and put on one of his shirts. “I’m not naked no more.” I said and he laughed. “Come get back in bed.” He told me and I shook myhead  no so he picked me up and carried me to the bed. “Pooh promise me you’re going to be safe today.” He says. “No you promise me you’re going to be safe.” I said. “Don’t worry about me.” He said and kissed my lips once more. “I don’t want you to leave me.” I told him. I was being needy. Who cares?? He sighed and walk out the bedroom. I heard him talking then he came back in the room and started stripping. When he was finally in just his boxers, he got in bed and pulled me closer to him. “You better be lucky I love you.” He mumbled and I tried not to laughed. “I love you too.” I said laying my head on his chest and he huffed.

Jasmine House

“Girl you is glowing.” Nieya said opening the door. Pook and I walked in hand and hand. When Jas invited me over, I told him and he was like ‘You made me miss work so I go with you or you don’t go’ so now we here. Not for long though. “And why you not at work?” Shelly asked. “Because I put in that work last night and she ain’t want me to leave her side.” Mike whispered in my ear. I’m glad they didn’t hear. “What was that?” Shell asked. “I wanted to be with my wife. Problem?” He says aloud. “Nope.” Jas said and I had looked at her for the first time. “Jas what happened?” I asked. She look torn up! “I got in a car accident.” She said and shrugged. “Really? Why I wasn’t told?” I asked sitting by her. “It actually was the same day you got in the accident, and you two were in the same hospital.” Shelly says. “Wow.” I said. “Baby we gotta go.” Mike said getting off the phone he had a concern look on his face. I didn’t know what was going on so I said my goodbyes and we left him driver my car.