Chapter 19- Photo shoot

"Good morning." Michael gave me a wake up kiss on my forehead. "Morning." I yawned. "Are you going to escort me to my reunion?" I asked. It wasn't until August which I didn't know why they didn't have it during the summer. I got out the bed going to the bathroom to brush my teeth. "Yeah about that." He goes. "What?" I rinsed my mouth out and gargled some mouthwash. "I forgot to tell you that my reunion is that Saturday." He says. "Ok so? Mine is Friday, yours is Saturday. We can fly you know." I put in a duh tone after spitting out the mouthwash. "But flying cost money." He says. "We can go on hotwire or something." I shrugged getting ready to do my morning exercises. Yes I know I'm still kinda early in my pregnancy (3 months) but I still wanted to exercise.

"Mm. Yes baby lift that leg up." Mike smirked breaking the 30 minute silence, watching me. "Shut up or get out." I threw a pillow at him and we both laughed. "I'll go make breakfast." I looked at the clock which read 12:41. Why he keep waking me up early?

"Shouldn't you be at work?" I questioned making my way downstairs. (A/N I started singing A Thousand Miles lol) "Yeah I should. But we need to come up with a plan so that if anything happen, we won't get arrested for trespassing since you don't want to get the cops more involved." He says. "They won't call the police on us anyways. The would get charged with kidnapping." I told him. "You never know, they may just be that dumb. If it does happen, you know CPS will take Aminah and our son after you give birth to hi determining our senten-" I cut him off. "Can you just think that nothing bad happens to our family especially our children. How about we get Det. Renata-" He cut me off this time. "NO. I DO NOT LIKE THAT MAN!" He says loudly. "Well we need a search warrant of some kind." I sighed putting my elbows on the counter stuffing my face in my hands. "We gon work this out Pooh." He rubbed my back in small circles. "What if she doesn't remember us?" I mumbled in my hands. "What if by the time we get her she's talking and walking." "Baby we went through this already." He says. I turned around and he let me cry in his chest. "Pooh, it sounds like your phone." He says. I then remembered I was supposed to be on a standby. "Run and go get it, quick!" I pushed him. He went upstairs and came down with the same confusion on his face. "Who is this nigga?" He asks. I got my phone to see that he answered it.

Phone convo

Amir: Hey!

Siah: Hi mommy.

I laughed at his stupidness.

Amir: What's going on?

Siah: Well. It's this photo-shoot going on for pregnancies to raise money for the March of Dimes. You know about the March of Dimes Organization don't you.

Amir: I sure do.

Siah: Well what you think? You want the job?

Amir: Of course. Plus I'm not working now so I need the money.

We both let out small laughs.

Siah: Ok well, Lyri should be there in a few and I'll meet you two at her house and we'll go from there.

It is so cute to me how they shorten each other's names.

Amir: So you just knew I was going to say yes?

I laughed

Siah: Well of course. Come on, I've know you since you were a teen. When having you ever past up a shoot?

He says making me laugh.

Amir: Bye.

End of Convo

During the whole call, Mike kept it known that he was standing there but I just ignored him. "That was Isiah." He says mocking his name. "Yes it was, and your mother will be here soon." I rolled my eyes. "Why?" He asked. "I have things to do and money to make." I shook my head. "Can I come?" He asked. "No. You sit and stay." I mushed his head. "I'm not no dog." He pouted. "Hurry up." I sighed.