Chapter 15- Twins Birthday

Amir POV

“Why are all of these car in my driveway?” I asked Mor when he pulled in. Today was our birthday and it was just him and I all day. “I invited some people over. I didn’t want them to know where I stayed.” He says getting out. “So instead, you wanted them to know where I lived so they can stock me?” I asked and he laughed. I unlocked the door. “Surprise. Happy Birthday!” I heard when the door was opened. I glared at Michael as he should in front of the all crowd. “Move.” I pushed him when he tried to kiss me. “What?” He asked. “I said I didn’t want  party!” I screamed to him and ran upstairs holding my belly. What the hell is wrong with him? Who would want a party while their child is missing? What type of selfish shit is that?

“Baby.” Michael came in the room. “Come on baby. Come downstairs.” He says. “Michael leave me alone. I told you I didn’t want a party and look at what you did. You took it upon yourself to do want I ask you no to do. Please explain to me why in the hell that is?” I questioned giving him his opportunity. “You just need to relax and be with your family.” He says. “Michael you’re missing the main person that made you and I a family.” I shook my head and grabbed my purse. “Where are you going?” He asked. “I have a hair appointment.” I walked passed him. “Amir.” He stopped me at the front door and I turned around. “What?” I asked. “I’m sorry.” I brought his head down to kiss his lips, then turned and walked out the house leaving him and everyone there stunned.

I pulled up in the driveway and was able to park in the garage since all the cars were gone. “Amir what the hell did you do with your hair?” Michael yelled at me. “Well hello to you too.” I rolled my eyes going to the kitchen. “Amir. What the hell?” He asked. “What?” I questioned. “Why did you do this?” He pointed to my hair. “I just had her to do some red streaks in it. That’s all?” I said. “Some red streaks. What? It look like you barely have streaks of your natural hair color.” He says. “Well I don’t care I like. It’s my hair ok? I do whatever I want to do with it. If you don’t want to see me with red hair then you can leave.” I snapped. “Did you at least ask your doctor?” He sighed. “Yes baby. I even went where they specialized with pregnant women. I promise you I’m being safe with our child. Just trust me and listen to me when I tell you things. You’re not the only one in this pregnancy. I promised you that.” I calmed down. “I’m sorry pooh. For everything. Even ruining your birthday.” He pulled me into him by my belt loops. He hands gripped my butt and he picked me up. “You didn’t ruin my day.” I sighed trying to not look him in the eyes. “I know I did. Let me make it up to you ok?” “Ok?” He tugged my chin so that we were now looking into each other’s eyes. I nod and he kissed me. “What made you want to dye your hair Pooh?” He asked walking us to the couch and sitting me in his lap. “I’ve been wanting to do it for a while now honestly.” I moved so that I was sitting on his lap but wasn’t straddling him. “Why you didn’t tell me?” He asked as I layed on his chest. “I didn’t think you would like it. Do you like my hair baby?” I asked. “I like it if you like it.” Not the response I was looking for. “No tell me. Do you like my hair Pookie? Forget about my feelings right now and telling me the truth.” I sighed. “You know I do. And if I didn’t it wouldn’t matter because I fell in love with the most beautiful person inside and out. And no matter what she wear or how her appearance is, she will always be beautiful to me.” He says and began to wipe my tears. “No baby don’t cry.” He wiped my face. “Why do you have to be so mushy? You know how emotional I get.” I pushed him. “I’m sorry.” He chuckled in my ear then kissed my neck which made me shiver. “Don’t do that.” I lowly moaned. “Let me take care of you for the rest of the day. Scratch that, for the rest of our lives.” He picked me up effortlessly and walked towards the stairs. “Baby I just got my hair done.” I reminded him as he laid me down on our bed. “Well I feel sorry for you.” His laugh was full of lust. How is that possible? Trust me it’s possible.