Standing up -Merle

You are Merle have always been enemy's, even when he saved you from those walkers.
His attitude towards you was just horrible. He would call you flirty names and even slap your butt now and then, we'll he doesn't really do that anymore after you slapped him.
You groaned as you heard Merle call your name.

"Hey (Y/N) how are you babe?"  You heard him ask as you learned to ignore his shit. Unless he starts physically touching you.

You just walked to where Daryl was skinning squirrels.

"Hey Daryl." You smiled down at his as he looked up.

"Hey (Y/N) is my brother being a dick again?" He spoke as he noticed Merle walking towards you.

"Yea he is.. I'll just ignore his comments it's not like I haven't heard them before." You spoke in sarcasm.

You saw Daryl nod as he started to skin more of the squirrels. You decided to go back into the tent that you had found on the way.

"What are you doing in her sugar tits?" He asked laughing a little. You rolled your eyes as you turned over trying to ignore Merles stupid comments.

"What's wrong?" He laughed lightly.

"Cat got your tongue?" He questioned again.

You just ignored him as you started to close your eyes trying to get some sleep.
You signed in relieve as you finally heard him go away and talk to Daryl about food and where we should go next. You decided not to listen in any further as you felt your eyes close and you fall into darkness,

-3 hours later-

You awake up with a startle as you head moaning and shaking of tent. You quickly got up and grabbed your knife ready to kill the walker but stopped as you heard laughter coming from outside the tent.

"You should of seen her face." You heard laughing as you knew he has finally pulled the straw.

You got up and quickly stormed outside the tent and up to Merle.

"What the hell is your problem!!" You screamed as you pushed him in anger.

"That is not a thing to joke about just leave me alone you asshole!!" You screamed as you pushed him harder.

"I'm sick of your bullshit that you give me all day! Do you really think we should be joking about stuff like that? The world has gone to shit and all you do is pick at a woman who has done jack shit to you!!" You screamed, you stepped back and looked at what had just happened.

You stood up for yourself, you finally snapped back at Merle and if you where honest you where happy that you did because now by the look on Merles face you finally got through to him.

"Sorry." You heard him spit as if it was him forcing it out. You just rolled your eyes as you stormed back off into the tent and closed it up.

-Morning-

You finally woke up hearing the birds tweeting and the wind blowing thought the trees. You signed as you got up and looked to see where Daryl and Merle have gone off to. You decided to look near the fire to see Daryl still asleep next to the fire. You laughed a little as you turned to see Merle had slept near the tent.

You rolled your eyes as you noticed he was slowly waking up.

"Morning everyone." You heard Merle say to no one in particular

"Hey (Y/N) can I talk to you for a second?" You heard Merle ask and you just rolled your eyes and nodded as you started to follow him.

After an hour has passed ,you noticed there was a big pond and the sun was reflecting of the nice clean water.

"I just thought I would talk to you about last night." You heard him speak slowly as you nodded waiting for his response.

"Well what can I say really I was an real asshole because I have fallen for you and I don't like it." He was quickly making your eyes widen in shock.

"Are you serious?" You asked trying to process it.

He nodded and looked down knowing he was going to get hit or rejected. However you walked up to him slowly and pulled him into a hug as you kissed his cheek.

"Your amazing." You whispered in his ear.