Kidnapped -Rick (Part 2)

You frowned a little... wasn't there three of them? You questioned....

"Well hello there ". You heard a voice say before everything went black.

----------------------------------------

You felt yourself drifting back into reality as you felt your head throbbing with pain. You let out a little groan as you finally managed to open your eyes.

You looked around noticing that you was in a back of a truck with your feet and hands tired together.

"What's going on?" You questioned as you could barely keep your eyes open.

"Well look who is awake, I'll be asking you the questions bitch". The old scruffy guy snapped.

You rolled your eyes and looked him up and down.

"Once I'm free I'll put a bullet in your head". You smirked as you saw the fear in his eyes.

"We will see". He chuckled as the driver suddenly let out a panicked yell.

"There are to many!" You heard him snap before the truck skid and flip.

*Rick's POV*

"That was a good run Carl, we will have plenty of food for a week or two". I smiled down at Carl smiled back up at me.

"Well I hope Y/N didn't have a hard time looking after Judith, she can be a handful sometimes". Carl let out a chuckle before we got to the gates of Alexandria.

I felt myself suddenly start running as I saw the gate was wide open and no one was at the guard. What's happened?

"Daryl,Maggie,Glenn,Y/N!" I felt myself yell as I ran quickly to my house.

Judith, I hope my baby is ok. I felt myself start panicking as I saw the door broken same as the window.

Carl loaded his gun as he ran into the house and up the stairs heading straight to Judith's room.

"Rick I tried to kill them all." I heard Daryl say from behind me.

I was about to respond but then I head a gun shot echo throughout Alexandria. I quickly ran into my house and up the stairs. I looked to see Carl had killed a walker that wasn't killed properly.

"Judith is safe but I can't find Y/N anywhere". Carl signed obviously worried.

I looked down before walking into my room seeing the mirror,dresser and my bed everywhere. Y/N must have killed the people that came into the house.

"They took Y/N, I tried to save her but they got in the truck before I could do anything". Daryl spoke looking down.

I shook my head, she can't be gone! I need to find her. I can't loose her.

My thoughts were interrupted by Carl nudging me.

"Lets go and find Y/N, they couldn't have gone far and if they came from east ways that's packed with walkers they would have been stopped and most likely travelling on foot ". Carl spat as he started to head downstairs.