Chapter 23: Meeting Him

Okay I haven't  uploaded in a long while. I didn't get an inspiration until now. But overall I hope you enjoy this chapter. Plus this chapter is dedicated to my boyfriend, so I'm going to try and make this special for him. ~ Danny

=============================================================

                            Da'liyah's POV

                 I tossed and turned all night, the images running through my head. They've been running through my head since I met that wolf. Only this time I see him as human, but my vision is so blurred that I can barely see him. I wanted to see him so badly, wanting to know what he looked like, but I couldn't. I wanted to ask him so many questions that I had for him. I finally got out of my bed, rubbing the sleep out my out my eyes. I didn't really want to get up, but I couldn't take the same dreams over and over again.  I walked over to my closet, picking out a dress. Yeah I know I haven't worn a dress in a long time, but right now I'm too lazy to put on pants and a shirt. I slipped on the dress, some converses, and  grabbed my purse, and walked out the door. 

                                                  I didn't know where I was going, but I knew I was going to find my answer. I grabbed the keys to one of the car, and went out the front door. I found out I had the keys to the truck, making me smile happily. I climbed into the front of the car, feeling like a dwarf. I started the truck, and pulled out of the parking space and down the long driveway. I turned on the radio, looking for a good song. I finally found a song I liked which was Hung Up by Hot Chelle Rae. I pulled onto the road and sped down it, loving the sound of the engine. I pulled into the parking lot of a small cafe, wanting to get something quick. I guess you can say that I didn't have much on my mind. The only thing I did since I got to Lily's house was sleep and eat. I had to get out because if I didn't sooner, I would probably go insane. I went inside and ordered some apple juice and a muffin.

                                          I wasn't really hungry today. I didn't eat much when I got her house. I paid for my order and went back to the truck. I slurped on my apple juice and took a bite out of my muffin. I moaned at the deliciousness of the muffin. Self note, this place makes the best muffins! I stuffed the rest of the muffin into my mouth and drunk some of the apple juice to wash it down. I sat back satisfied, looking the empty container that held the apple juice. I snapped out of my dazed look and started the engine once more, wanting to start my shopping. I was back out on the street, listening to random songs on the radio. I reluctantly went to the mall, not liking the crowd at all. I parked farthest away from all the cars, not wanting to be associated with them. I know that sounds mean but I really didn't like the mall. I really wasn't here for the mall, I was only here for Macy's. I walked in the entrance of the mall, my eyes widening at the large crowd swarming around. I took a deep breath and made my way through the crowd. People were so mean!!!! They stepped on my shoes and bumped into me without saying sorry or looking at me. 

                                                I frowned and kept moving towards Macy's, trying not to make eye contact with anybody. I finally made it to the store, doing a victory dance in the middle aisle. I saw that some of the customers giving me weird stares. I stopped doing my victory dance and went on to what I was here to do. I went over to the kids section, since I still wasn't big enough to go to the Junior Misses section. I mentally slapped myself for being too small, feeling embarrassed to shop in the kids section. I looked through some of the jeans that I thought were cool, until I felt a tap on my shoulder. I immediately flinched and looked behind me. My eyes came face to face with abs that was covered by a thin black shirt. I looked up to see the person who tapped me. As soon as I saw his face, I couldn't take my eyes off him. He was a beautiful chocolate color, with the most amazing hazel eyes. 

                                                 I guess he saw me staring, and smiled widely. His smile was perfect!!! I subconsciously smiled too. Damn his smile was infectious! I shook my head, trying to get a grip. I cleared my throat and started to speak. " Urm how can I help you?" I said looking him up and down. His face wasn't the only perfect thing on him.  His body was sculpted and I just couldn't help but stare at it. He was way better than Jey, I mean WAY better. " You dropped something back in the main aisle when you were dancing" he said with that perfect smile on his face. I blushed profusely, embarrassed he saw me do my victory dance. He held out his hand with something in it, waiting for me to take it. I took it from his hand, only to find out it was my shoe. How the hell did I not know it wasn't there. I looked down at my feet, seeing my " I heart Hello Kitty" sock on my left foot. I mentally cursed myself for being so stupid for not noticing.

                                   I bent down and slipped on my converse, tying my shoe string after. I stood up straight, looking up at him again. But this time there wasn't a smile on his face, his face was blank. It look like he was thinking about something really hard. I cleared my throat again, catching him off guard. " Well thank you for returning my converse. Have a nice day " I said quickly, spinning on my heels ready to walk away. I felt a big hand on my forearm, pulling me back gently. I felt the little sparks erupting all over my forearm. I snapped my head quickly in his direction, looking at him disbelievingly. No he couldn't be............... How can he be? I thought I was still mates with Jey. I haven't thought about him in a while, but I thought me and him were still mates. He just smiled at me like he found a treasure, making my heart beat faster. I haven't had this feeling in a while and when I did have this feeling with Jey, it wasn't as intense. He pulled me closer, looking into my eyes curiously. I stared back into his, going into a daze. This feeling was amazing. It felt like I had another chance at love. 

                                          I felt my wolf purr in agreement, telling me he was the true one. I smiled widely, feeling so lucky right now. I met him, I met the wolf that captured my heart. I broke eye contact, looking away, blushing. This was going to be a new experience for me

=====================================================

Okay this is the new chapter! I hope you enjoyed it, because it took alot to get me to write this chapter. Sorry it's so short !!! ~ Danny