Chapter 14: Gay Sleepover, Competing Against Each Other

Sorry for the long wait! I was thinking of ideas for this story and this was the next thing that popped  into my head. And also that I really didn't feel like writing for a bit. Well here is the next chapter!!!! Yay :P

                               ---------------------> Danny

_________________________________________________________________________

              Da'liyah's POV

                 I'm a genius! Jey'on is like to most gullible person I know. Did he really think that I was going to do that to him again? Well he thought wrong. When he told me to finish him, I only played along. When I thought it was the right time I hit him dead in the neck so he could pass out. Yeah I l know it was a bit rough, but c'mon he's a guy for god sakes! So right now I was in the middle of Walmart with 2 carts filled with makeup, wigs, clothes, shoes, snacks, and liters of soda. Now the only thing I'm forgetting is movies. Going all out on this sleepover was going to be fun. If I try to slip by Sophia with this stuff I know she'll think somethings up.

                   Now I have to invite Sophia to the sleepover. Now that you think of it I will be the only girl there. So having her tag along will probably be a good idea. I gathered my carts together and headed towards the checkout line. The guy that rung me up kept looking at me every 5 seconds to see if I was eye raping him. He was alright looking but I prefer Jey'on better, speaking of him I wonder how he feels right now? He was definitely going to get payback, but I wasn't too worried.

                  Once the guy got everything back into the carts he told me how much I had to pay. It wasn't that bad. I paid the guy and rushed out to the car. I had to call Andrew to be at Jake's house so he could ride back to Florida with me. I have to make sure that he doesn't see any of the stuff I brought for them. Right now I was borrowing Jey'on's car. It still had the had the dents, scraps, and broken windshield. But hey it still works well. It wasn't like I was paying for the damages. It was arrogant of me but he knew how I was. Not a strong reason but I don't care.

                I got to the car and practically shoved everything into the trunk. Once I did that I got in a pulled out of the parking lot. I got my phone out my back pocket and called Andrew. I told him to meet at the Jake's house imediately with a overnight stuff. Gosh I'm going to regret this but it's worth it. I dialed Jey'on's number, think up how to start up a conversation with him. After 2 rings he picked up the phone, He answered in a groggy voice " Who is it?".

                         When I heard his voice I smiled to myself. " Hey babe how's it going?" I said casually. I wonder if he'll be mad at me still? " Stephanie we're not going out anymore and never will be. Ok? And stop calling me babe " he said a bit aggiated. Who the hell is he talking about?? " Um first off who the hell is Stephanie and who are you getting smart with?" I said curiously. I turned down Jake's street, slowly riding down the street so I can talk to Jey. " Fuck it Steph can you stop playing games an tell what you want! " he said yelling at me.

          Oh he was really asking for it right now. But I calmed down trying to give him a chance to get his act together. " I am not Stephanie, you should regconize me by my voice" I said trying to not to go off. I made it to the driveway and parked. I sat in the car trying to calm my nerves. " I'm hanging up on your dumbass bitch" he said hanging up on me. Wow I am amazing!! I didn't kill him yet, but I'm gonna.

                 Andrew wasn't here yet so I had time to spare. I walked up to the door and opened, slamming it behind me. I stormed up the stairs. thinking of a plan to have Jey begging on his knees for forgiveness. I came up with an idea, standing right in front of his door. I made myself cry for a few minutes, so my eyes looked slightly red. I opened the door and saw him laying in the bed holding his head. He must have sensed me because his shot up, looking angry but soon looking worried. " What's wrong babe?" he said standing to his feet.