Chapter 18: What Comes Around, Goes Around (Part 2)

Yay this my next chap!! So I have been thinking about writing more, so I don't have to limit myself to one story. There will be more stories from me,so get ready! Oh and this chapter will be told in Jey's POV, lets hear what he has to feel about this situation! ~ Danny

==========================================================

                     Jey's POV

                    She punched me!!! Why the hell would she punch me? I fell unconscious, still thinking about what she said. Was she really upset about what I said? It wasn't in the bad way, I was trying to tell her before it was to late. Well I was late to begin with, now I was going to be tortured. In some way it made me scared, but nibbled on my  curiosity at the same time. My wolf was upset because her wolf was upset. From this point it makes me seem like the bad person, but I'm not. I try telling her before it gets to far, then she takes it the wrong way.

              As I keep thinking this over, I finally start stirring. I grunted but my mouth was covered with tape. This only sparked my curiosity more. I tried taking the tape off by moving mouth, but that didn't work. I was about to take it off with my hands, only to find out that my hand are tied up. My eyes finally focused and looked at my arms. They were tied up with rope, and they also had little designs on them. I found them extremely adorable, but I snapped my head out of it. It would be really hard because they were tied behind my back. I tried using all the strength that had at this point, with was pointless. I couldn't break through this rope not unless certain circumstances, which sucked.

                After I struggled for I don't know how long, I finally started taking in my surroundings. It was was dark but bright at the same time. I don't how to explain the how it looked, I just wanted to get out. I looked around if there was any sharp objects around, which were none. I finally decided to lick the tape, and wiggle my mouth around. And for once in my life, it worked. The tape fell off and on to my lap. I growled loudly so that the person there could know I wasn't happy. " Hey  come out, you fucking asshole! " I said scowling. I heard rustling behind some objects, making me ready for an attack.

            Liyah came out from behind a box, surprising me. And from the way she looked she didn't look to happy. She simply strolled over to where I was, making me swallow hard. Wait why should I be scared of my mate? For crying out loud, she was a girl. And if it came down to it, I could take her down in no time. So that's what I'm going to do, I'm going to tame her. When she stopped in front of me, I smiled cockily at her. She just returned the smile and bent down, so that we were sharing eye contact. When I looked into her eyes, it was the most strangest feeling ever. Her eyes were a light shade of gray, telling me that her and her wolf were in control. Usually it's her or her wolf are in control, but I never seen both of them in control.

                        " Well it seems like you're awake now " she said softly. It made me relaxed, but at the same time a little worried. I opened my mouth and said " Let me go, I don't want to be here. If I stay here any longer someone is going to get hurt, and it won't be me". My voice was harsh and cold, but to me I sounded normal. She just smirked and touched my face, gribbing my chin in her hand. She chuckled a little while looking at me, which confused the hell out of me. " Why the fuck is so funny? Cause I would love to laugh right now " I said snarling at her. " I'm laughing because you're so stubborn. And also you don't catch on that well " she said. This just sparked my anger, and it just radiated off me. Liyah caught on to this but, just held her ground.

            " If you didn't take shit so seriously, then I would be here. Sometimes I hate being your mate" I yelled at her. As soon as I said it, I regreted it. She didn't look hurt, she just looked satisfied. She got up and grabbed back of the shirt and dragged over to a wall. I struggled against her but she had a type grip on me. We finally stopped at a wall, she finally let go of me to get something. I looked over in her direction, seeing what she was getting. " What the hell are you getting?" I yelled trying to get her attention, but it didn't work. She came back over with a cushion wedge that a hole in the middle.