Chapter 12: Our Wolves

Hi!!!! Sorry I haven't been uploading as I should have! It was because I wasn't feeling good and because for the past few weeks been draining me. But i'll try to upload as often as I can!!

----------> Danny

________________________________________________________________________

Da'liyah's POV

I woke up feeling nothing but warmth. I opened my eyes to see where it was coming from but my eyes wouldn't focus. When I figured it out I was flipped onto my back. Since I was still tired I moaned flailing my arms about. I heard a deep chuckle rumble from underneath me. My eyes finally focused and I saw Jey'on under me grinning like a maniac. I give him one of my sleepy faces and tried to push myself off his chest. But I couldn't because two arms were wrapped around my waist. I tried again but he only tightened his grip on me.

" Um can you let go of me, pretty please?" I whined not wanting to be this close. Not that I don't like being near him, it's just that I might lose control and freaking attack him. He chuckled again, the rumbling sensation soothing me. But that still didn't stop the fact that I wanted to get a little space between us. " No can do, I've been waiting a while to get this close to. Not letting go anytime soon" he said sounding dead serious, but also calm. I took this moment to get out of his arms because his grip untightened a little. I jumped up and made my way to the nearest exit.

Looking around at my surrounding and found out that I was in his bedroom. I was walking over to his door intill something tackled me to the ground. I fell to the ground shocked and surprised. Jey'on was hovering over me, looking me straight in the eyes. " You are not leaving me again! Got it?" he said in his alpha tone. Anger started bubbling in me, how dare he use his alpha tone on me? His mate! Two can play at this game." I'm going to leave and I don't care if you like or not! Did you get that?" I said growling. My voice came out just as strong as his.

Well that would be impossible, only alpha's can use that much authority in their voice. I've never heard another wolf use an alpha tone, outside of the alpha. How did I do that? Well I guess I'm special. The look on his face looked surprised, noticing that I just challenged him. He looked at me again, but didn't say anything. Then he started growling at me, like I was a rouge. I growled at him, but mine was louder. Some how I grabbed his arms and flipped him so that he was on the ground and I was hovering over him. I let my wolf take control, which she gladly took.

I watched through her eyes to see what she was doing. She just kept staring at him, then she started speaking. " Don't test me, I know you're my mate but don't ever use your alpha tone on me. How are do you speak to me like that Kenai? I Neka, your mate will rip you're throat out if you ever do that again." Then my wolf let me get control of my body again. So wait, my wolf has a name? I didn't know she had a name, she never told me it was Neka. But wow Jey'on's wolf name is Kenai.

I bet Jey'on is way confused than me right now.

========================================================================

Sorry for short chapter!!!!! But wow now their wolves have name!!! How exciting, but i'll upload as soon as possible!!! Pleaz COMMENT, AND VOTE!!!!