Chapter 15: Two Mates, Bites

Now I'm on my 15th chapter!!!! Yay I'm kind of proud of myself for getting here. I couldn't do it without you for reading my story. I thank yall so much!!! Hope you enjoy this chapter!!! 

                                                          --------------------------> Danny

__________________________________________________________________________

                                Da'liyah's POV

                   " Can you come over to my room? " Andrew said on the phone. He called me for that? I sleeping peacefully until I got a phone call. I checked the time ,which was  5:17 in the morning. Was he really serious about this? " Um why do I got to get up and walk to your room? It is early in the morning " I said rolling to my side. Jey was now in my sight, the look on his face was so adorable. A smile crept on my face, this was hard to get off. " Because it's very important! And I need you're help with it " his voice sounding shaky. Should I leave him hanging or help him? Or should I watch Jey'on sleep? " I'll be there, in a hour or so " I said hanging up before he could respond. I searched through my phone, looking for my camera.

                             After finding it, I pointed my phone at Jey. He then rolled out of my sight, which made me a little upset. I got out of the bed and walked over to other side of bed . How dare he interrupt my picture. I kneel in front of him so I could get a good picture. I looked up and saw him sucking on his thumb. I couldn't help but laugh out loud, it was so funny. I started rolling on the floor, just enjoying myself until he had to wake up. " Stop laughing! Can't you see I'm trying to sleep? " Jey groaned while smothering his head into a pillow. This was my time for pay back, so I do what any other girl would have done.

                                     I got up and jumped on him. I heard air get knocked out of his chest, this was not a great idea after all. I giggled anyways, pointing my phone at Jey's face. He wasn't smiling at all, which bothered me. " Smile at the camera, for me? " I said trying to be on best behavior. He scowled at me, grabbing the phone out of my hands. Why Is he being a such a jerk? " You know I can hear you're thoughts? " he said throwing my phone against the wall. I cringed when I heard it bust into little pieces. " Yea maybe you were mean't to hear it. And you know you're paying for a new phone " I said folding my arms across my chest.

                         " Fine! What ever you say. Can I get some sleep now? " he said. Should I let him get some sleep or should I torture him? " Nope! You shouldn't have broken my phone" I said while getting his phone so I could take a picture of him. He grabbed that phone and flinged it across the room. It crashed against the wall, just like to other one. " Seriously?!?! Sharing is caring " I said shaking him awake. I know I'm pushing it but I couldn't help it. His eyes snapped opened, which caused me to flinch a little. Pfft like I was going to back down from a challenge.

                                                  " Would you knock it off? " he shouted, pushing me off. I fell onto the floor which did some damage on  my back. That bastard! How dare he fling me to the floor like my cellphone. I grunted as I got to my feet. Now my vision was a big blur, I could barely see. I tried feeling for the light switch, but ended back on the ground. Today wasn't my lucky day, I'm sure of it. I tried getting up the second time, but something was blocking my way. I tried again, only to fail again.

                             I had an idea of who was on me, so it would be easy to guess. " So, now you want to be up on me? " I said feeling for his arms so I could push him off. Instead he wrapped his arms around me tightly, so I couldn't escape. " I was just tired, you make a big deal of everything " he said placing me on his lap. I wasn't making a big deal of everything! " Well I can't call anybody right now, um I can barely see, and my back is on fire " I said trying to get up, but falling back down again. " How did all that happen? " he said smothering himself into my neck. Out of all places my neck? And how could he be that clueless? " I got my phone broken because of you, I got your phone because of you, I can barely see because of you, and my back hurts because of you! " I said getting a little agitated.