Chapter 3 : The Great Escape

This is 3rd chapter!!!!!! Im so happy that I got this far.

I have musicvideo in the sidebar luv the song.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Pleaz comment

vote

and fan me!!!!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Jey'on POV

As soon as she that , I felt my heartbreak into tiny pieces. She really felt that way about me?" You shoulda never said that, you jackass" my wolf yelled at me. But at least I didn't have a mate no more. I still felt thorn into two, like I was missing something. " You're missing OUR mate" my wolf said. "Will you shut up?" I said in a annoyed voice. " Didn't someone tell you were an asswipe?" he said. After that I just ignored him, still standing in the library. Well the next best was to hook up with the sluty cheerleaders. As I walked out I was taclked by a ton of girls, well I guess this night could get better. Who needs a mate , when all the girls in the school drool all over you.

Da'liyah's POV

As I got close to my house , started to look around to see if my bro's car was there. And of course it was , parked right in the driveway. I known he brought a girl home because I smelt her scent all over. I snuck into the house just to disgusted out. I heard her moan so loud that I could hear if I was across the world. Ugh, I heard my idiotic brother grunting. I snapped out of it and snuck to my room.

I got to my room and locked it, in case someone tried to barge in. I called up my bestie Sophia. She was the bad-ass, Latin chick that isn't afraid of no one. Me and her was close in high school, but since she graduated last year I couldn't really see her. She moved out to Jacksonville, Florida for some crazy reason. But anyway I ringed her up on my cellphone. "Um PefPef I got to tell you something important " I said without saying hi. PefPef was her nickname I always called her. " Can you say hi at least?" she asked. " Fine, hi " I said alittle jumpy. If you were in my situation you would be eager to leave. " Ok tell me you news" she ordered me. Without even thinking I told her everything that happened today. " That fucking bastard!!!!!" she yelled thought the phone. " Hey be quiet, I didn't tell you my plan yet" I hissed at her.

"Oh what's you're plan?" she questioned. " Well, I was thinking about running away and make my way to Jacksonville, Florida to where you are" I said hesitantly. " Well what are waiting for, pack GET THE HELL OUTTA THERE!!!!!!" she screamed again. " OK I'll be there i a few days, put be more quiet ok?" I said . " Ok be here by Sunday, got it?" she said demanding an answer. " Yes PefPef I will be there by Sunday." I said reluctantly. After that we said our goodbyes I hung up. I was in the middle of packing when I heard a loud bang on my door. Oh shit, it was past 6:30pm. I was suppose to make dinner half an hour ago. I suddenly stuffed everything under the bed, so they wouldn't be suspecting anything suspicious . I had put my phone under the pillow, and layed on the bed to make it seem like I was sleeping.

As I heard the door bust open, I knew it was my brother. At that moment I didn't care if I got punched or not. He stormed over to my bed and yanked me up. " What the hell, where's my food" he shouted at me. I didn't even care, all I was thinking how good to escape. And I imagined myself succeeding. At that point I was determined to. The thing I did know was the pain in my chest and stomach. But I didn't cry , I just laughed it all away. I was getting used to it so much that it didn't hurt. Actually I wanted him to punch me more, I counted how many times he punched me. I counted because I was gonna beat his ass senseless. But intill that day comes, I was going to train. I looked at my brother still laughing, with my lip gushing with blood cause a I bit it. He looked confused.

" Are you ok Da'liyah?"he asked a little concerned. That's when I snapped." When would ever care about me being ok after you punched me senseless. And you wonder why I hate being around the two biggest man-whores. Why not you get a cookbook and cook your own god damn meals. Or find one of your sluts to make it for you!!!! " I yelled at him. He looked even more fustrated then before. This made me even more happier. I didn't think that would get to him, but it did. Finally I accomplished one of my goals: get on my brothers nerves. He stuck his middle up at me, walking out. " You can't fuck your own sister that's just plan nasty" I said smirking.

He got even more red and he stormed off somewhere, leaving me their in my lonesome. I closed the door quickly, then running to pack the rest of my stuff. When I finally finished , I heard another bang on my door. Oh my gosh, I must be very popular today. I rolled my eyes and hid my stuff now in my closet. I jumped on my bed looking up at the ceiling, expecting the worst. Then Jey'on barged in mad. He came over to the bed, grabbing my hair and snatched me out of my bed. It did hurt but I made my face emotionless.

"Why didn't you cook my dinner?" he growled at me. " Because I didn't want to" I said being completely honest. I wasn't about to cook for the duche bags anymore. I looked at the clock to see it was 7:45pm. These ctupid boys were cutting into my time. Then he punched me in my face, I started laughing again. But this time I just laughed harder, haven't they hurt me enough. As I told you I would get revenge. He started punching me all over, but they only tickled.

After he was done punching, I was on the floor dying laughing. I bet I pissed him off even more, but that was the plan. "I want you downstairs in 20 minutes, got it" he demanded me. There were no way I was going to listen. I nodded my head as I got up.I got phone and putted in my back pocket. When he left I wrote a note:

Dear Man- sluts,

I have gone away because I hate you. That's just plain and simple. Don't look for me I'll be back. But you won't like the visit. So have fun getting STD's !

From the girl who hates you the most, -------> Da'liyah

I wrote this happily, getting on my coat. I got all my stuff in my hands and jumped out the window. Making sure I land softly so they wouldn't catch on that I was running away. I made it to my car, opening the truck to dump my bags. I started my car and pulled away from the curb. I pulled out my phone and called Sophia. " PefPef I just got on the road, I'll be halfway there in a few hours" I said. "Great so by tomarrow afternoon you'll be arriving?"she asked curiously. "Can't make any promises but I'll try" I said excitedly. I escaped from the hellhole!!!!

"Come soon I missed so much!!!" she yelled. At this moment I didn't care because I was in my car. I sped down the high-way, passing all the cars. "Where are you now" she asked. "Um I think I'm on the border, going into New Jersey"I said. "Great making progress aren't we?"she said. I stopped at fastfood joint. "Sophia i'm gonna get something to eat, be right back ok?" I said getting out the car." Sure, come back as soon as possible. I walked in and ordered a burger and a small drink. I got my food and walked out to the car.

I got in the car and headed back to the highway. The next two hours I was talking to Sophia about random. We laughed for most of the time. Before I knew it I was in Georgia. Just got to pass through this state and I'll be in Florida. I told Sophia I was one state away. Boy did she squeal like a pig. I looked up at the sky and saw the sun beginning to rise, it made me fill with joy. I was determined to get to Sophia if it killed me.She was the only one that kept me sun. I had other friends but I knew I would visit them later. After 5 hours I was in Jacksonville,Florida finding the address PefPef gave me. I finally pulled near the house that had Sophia on the porch. She was tall with jet black shoulder length hair. Her eyes were a piercing gray that mesmerized you. I got out of my car and smiled. Before I could move I was tackled by her. "It's better to see you in person that talk to on the phone"she said. "Well I'll be staying intill my graduation, I have to go back for my graduation." I said getting off the road. I finally made it, I accomplished my biggest goal.

Jey'on's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wrote a new chapter hope you guys enjoy it. I tried to upload a music video" Pocket full of sunshine " by Nastasha Benifield. And picture of Emily Osment to be Da'liyah

Pleaz COMMENT,

VOTE,

AND FAN ME!!!!