Chapter 4: The New Life

Jey'on's POV

As I got out her room, I stormed off to my room. Why didn't she cook my damn dinner." Cause she doesn't want to cook for two douche bags" my wolf interjected. " Can you mind your damn business" I shouted back at him. " Hey don't get mad at me because you can't cook" he said. "Well if she cooked then I wouldn't be complaining" I said. I was pacing back and forth in my bedroom, still frustrated. Jake came into my room a bit worried. " What's wrong with you?" I said snapping him out of his on little world." Um when I went to the kitchen, I didn't see Da'liyah cooking" he said.

That pissed me off even more. She didn't listen to my command. I rushed out the room, down the hallway to her room. She was gonna get the beat down of her life. This time I just busted the door of the hinges. I looked around the room to see where she was, but she wasn't. I barged into the bathroom to she was there, but it was empty.I walked to the bed and threw the blankets off the bed, in case she hiding under them. But nothing was there, then a note flew from the night stand. I picked up the note and read it.

                  Dear Man-sluts,

I gone away because I hate you. That's just plain and simple. Don't look for me I'll be back. But you won't like the visit. So have fun getting STD's!

From the girl who hates you most------------> Da'liyah 

This made my heart shatter in pieces. I'm the one who made her run, it's all my fault. Great no dinner and my mate ran away. I called in Jake who was astonished that Da'liyah wasn't on the ground. " Where is Da'liyah?" he asked looking around the room. I sighed, he was really a stud." Um Da'liyah ran away for some reason" I said looking at the ground.

"What?!?!?!" he yelled at me. I flinched at what he said. "Why would she do that?"he said looking me straight in the eye. "Your sister was my mate, and I rejected her" I mumbled. He looked frustrated at the point. The he turned around, punching a hole in the wall. Nice now I got to get that fixed. 

  Well I got out of her room because her scent was intoxicating. Grabbing my phone out my pocket,I called up Hayley. She was the whore I slept with daily, thinking about doing it with her made me disgusting. "Well it is disgusting, you're suppose to be with OUR mate" my annoying wolf yelled at me. " C'mon I don't need to hear it from you" I snapped back at him.

  Then Hayley answered the phone, sounding very sluty. "Come over" I said hanging the phone up. This was my only stress reliever." You're wrong, you're mate is a stress reliever" my wolf corrected me. This was going to be a long night. 

Da'liyah POV 

    I had headed into Sophia's ,well she was practically dragged me in. I finally got in, only to be in awe. She had a glass chandelier hanging at least 20 feet above us. "I'll show your room for now on" she said breaking me out of my awe moment. I was going to say something intill she pulled me down the hall. Never in my life have I seen so many doors, I stopped at door number 28. Finally she stopped, making me bump into her. " This is the second awesome room in the house" she screamed. 

 I snatched my hand from her grasp, and opened the door. I walked in and was amazed at what saw. It had ocean blue walls with a king sized bed, the tv was at least 70 inches. The bathroom was    humongous. It had at least 3 large mirrors, and the bathtub was like a Jacuzzi. I was impressed about it looked, but there was a room better than this?? This house is fucking awesome. I'm sure that I would have a great time here. Once I came down to earth I went back outside to get my luggage. Then I took it all up to my room  with no problem. When I got it there, Sophia ran into my room.  

            At this point I was very confused. "Lala we're going to the club. So I picking out your oufit" she said while going through my bags. This is what happens when you live with your friend. Half hour I was dressed half naked, and getting my hair done by PefPef.

      Boy I looked like a hooker. I had neon a blue  a tank top that was skin tight, it stopped right  above my bellybotton. Mini shorts that looked like they could be my underwear. From a man's perspective I looked like a little girl prosistute. Well I don't give fuck about them, this was the night to get back at Jey'on. 

After Sophia curled my hair, I went to to put on my black pumps. Making sure I put my license in my clutch. I made my way down the hallway to see Sophia looking like me just that she was wearing a green tank top and she had green pumps to match. We walked out together talking about how we're going to get layed. This was going to be my first time,but Sophia reassured that it's like a little pinch then the rest of it is pleasure. That made my thoughts of worry wash away.

We got in the car and headed to the club. Once we got there it there was music coming from it. We got passed the guards with ease. The only lights were strobe lights, and music was pumping through the speakers. Honesty I really couldn't hear myself talk. I pushed through the crowd, only for some guy to wrap his hands around my waist. I looked up at him, he just awed me. Damn he was sexy. He started grinding up one me. It took me a second what he was doing, but I catched and started grinding him back.

 I turned to him, only to have his lips crash into mine. He was drunk because I tasted it on his breathe.It felt like forever that we were kissing, but it was good. After that he led me to one of the rooms the club had. I knew that was gonna be a fun night

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   Tell me wat you thought about Pleazz!!!!!!!

 COMMENT, 

VOTE,

 AND FAN ME!!!!!!!!!!