Chapter 13: My New Collection, Seducing Him

Hey everybody I'm trying to upload more often!! I just can't wait intill school is out so that I can write more!!! But last chapter put me in a spin, now I'm very confused about this story. But I'ma figure it out! (P.S. in the side bar is a pic of Andrew Pickett and a music video!) [(^-^)]

                                          -------------------> Danny                                                                                

==========================================================================

                          Jey'on's POV

                    I was shocked at first, like who wouldn't. I never knew that my wolf had a name, but it wasn't anything serious. The part that caught me off guard was when she flipped onto the ground. After that I zoned out intill she said my wolf name Kenai. I was just looking at her adorable mad face. To anyone else this would have you shaking, like that was ever going to me.

               When she was done with her little rant, I gave her a smirk. She scowled at me and got up. I grabbed her legs and forced down again. She pouted trying to get up, but failed because I kept a good grip on her legs. I sat up since she was on my lap, which was a dream come true. She looked upset, while crossing her arms over her chest. Gosh she is pushing my buttons! How does she expect me not to take her right here and now, when she fricking teasing me. I groaned at thought of what I could do to her.

                 She still was sitting there staring at me, which was embarrassing because I was just fantasizing about her. Then she sucked in some air started closing her eyes. It was so cute how her cheeks were swelled with air. Then she started turning red then to blue, which was creeping me out. Then she faint right then and there. What the hell just happened?? I lift her up and check if was still breathing. When I didn't hear her breathe , I stared panicking. What am I suppose to do??

                        Daliyah's POV

          I guess the whole wolf thing didn't creep him out. I tried to get up but I fell down noticing two big hands around my legs. I tried again but his grip didn't budge, why is he making this so difficult? I pouted and crossed my arms over my chest, seeing if it affected him. He looked like he was struggling not to do something. Yup it's working, now for my next performance. I sucked in some air and holded it in. I closed my eyes and started thinking about Jey'on's reaction. I peaked out one eye and saw him in a trance, just staring at me. Then I forced myself to turn red then to blue, which was somewhat difficult.

                  I pretended to faint and not breathe for a while. I felt that he was panicking, not knowing what to do. Then he got up and ran out the door, which was a sucess. I got up and went into his closet, looking for clothes. Yeah I know completely random but I need some clothes because I'm not wearing the same clothes for two days straight. So I grab a pair of his blue basketball shorts and a white t-shirt. I took off my clothes and putted the ones I picked on. I tiptoed from the closet to the door, seeing if there was any sign of Jey'on.

                                I got out of the room and jetted down the hallway. Then I found someone pull around a corner. I looked around thinking it was Jey'on, but it was another guy. He looked pretty cute, but nothing compared to Jey'on. " What are you running from?" he said peaking around the corner. I raised a brow " You tell me first" I said crossing my arms over my chest. " Well that's a long story" he said looking at me then glancing around the corner, like every 15 seconds. " But I want to hear it" I said in a demanding voice.