Chapter 9: The Day At The Beach

Hey everybody!!! Sorry for not uploading soon becuz my mom took away my laptop for some random reason. But anyway it also took me a while to think of what was going to happen next after chapter 8. Sorry im writing a long author note. Ima stop talking right now!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Da'liyah's POV

I just can't believe what jst happened!!!!!! I ran into my bloody fucking mate?!?!? I can't believe I let  my stupid wolf take control. Right now I was running back to Florida, which was far away. But I could get there in about 30 minutes because I'm in wolf form. So as my mind was filled with Jey'on wolf form, to my wolf he was the most sexiest wolf ever. To he looked so adorable, I just had to admit that.

               Before I even knew I was back in Florida near Sophia's house.  I guess I kind of overreacted to her comment, but it wasn't my day. I'll go in the house and apologize for what I did, she will get her hit in and everything will be alright. One thing just kept popping into my mind which was annoying.

Then I finally figured it out.

                          Jey'on didn't know I was his mate when we met. That bastard, rejects me and then forgets me like I'm a piece of trash. When I come back I'm going to beat his ass up. I walked into the backyard and shifted into my human form. I instantly climbed up the side of the house intill I reached my window. I unlocked by using a bobby-pin that I had in my hair, which was kind of hard.

                      I finally got into my room after playing with the lock to get open. I turned on my light so I could see more clearly because it was mid- afternoon. I leisurely walked over to my closet and  picked out a tank top, basketball shorts and my bunny socks. When I always wear my bunny socks i'm very lucky and get off easy with stuff. So walked over to my personal bathroom and closed the door the behind me.

              I went over to the medicine cabinet and got some deodorant. Probably sweated when I ran home. So I put some deodorant on and got dressed, which was five minutes tops. I got out my bathroom and slipped on my slippers. I hesistantly opened my door and walked down the  hallway. I finally made to the steps and quirtly walked down. Taking in my surroundings I looked all over for Sophia. When I reached the bottom I knew I passed the first stage, not getting attacked on the stairs by her. Now I confidently strolled into the living room where the tv was on. As I advanced toward the couch I gulped harshly.

                     When I reached the couch I saw a snoring Sophia there, laying peacefully like an angel. I knew when I woke her up  she would turn into a devil. But I had to face my fears and wake her up. I sat next to her and shook her softly. She inmediately woke up and glared at me. Before she could strangle me I had to apologize now. " Sophia I am sorry I uppercutted you and knocked you unconsious. I didn't mean it, it wasn't a good day for me. Hope can forgive me" I said in my sincere voice.

              The glare slowly faded into a smile. She wrapped her arms around me and hugged me. This was very rare on Sophia's part. She never gave no one hugs, not even her boyfriends. I knew something was up so I hesistantly wrapped my arms around her. Before I knew what hit me, she bit into my neck. It wasn't a nibble it was and chomp, I could feel her teeth inside my flesh. It creeped the hell out of me. So without any thinking I got up and started running around and screaming. She was still clamped on to my neck when I was running around, which it made it hurt much more. I finally calmed down and pryed her off my neck.

                          Her mouth was full of my blood and bits of my flesh. She flashed me and smile of her pearly whites. Except that they weren't white, they were candy apple red. I sighed knowing that I deserved it. " Are we even now?" I asked dropping her on the couch and going to get some bandages.  The bandages won't even help because I was already healing instantly. So I went to get a rag so I could wash the blood off my neck. I looked over my shoulder to see what her respond was. I saw her nod her head faced the tv once again. I resumed what I was doing, I got the rag and washed the spot where she bit.