Chapter 19: The Fun Begins

Yay!! This is chapter 19, which took me a little time to upload. Also I made another account, and it will have some of my rated-R stories on there once I set up the account. ~ Danny

=============================================================

            Da'liyah's POV

               This really couldn't be happening, I blinked just to make sure I wasn't dreaming. Right now sitting on the bed with a sex-driven mate was very uncomfortable. I scooted over a little so that me and Jey had some room. Unfortunately, when I scooted over, he moved closer. I sighed and got off the bed, not wanting deal with this. I didn't trust myself with him, because I felt that if he pushed the right buttons that I would go insane. But my luck just had to run out when he grabbed my arm and yanked me back onto the bed. " Please, I don't want to do this" I said whimpering a little. I had to get far away from him, my wolf was going crazy inside of me, asking to be out.

" Nope you're going to do this because you promised " Jey said while stroking my head. Now I was kind of wondering what Jey was thinking right now. So I opened up mindlink, trying to listen in on what he was thinking. I am I forcing her to do this if she promised? Nah. I gasped and closed mindlink before he could hear what I was thinking. I shook my head, I always have to be the smart one in the relationship. " Hey, Jey can you go to the bathroom and get me uh.... my makeup" I said stuttering some. Jey looked at me suspiciously, trying to figure out my plan." Why do need the makeup?" he said looking me straight in the eye.

" I need it so I can look more beautiful?" I said testing if it would work. Jey rolled his eyes and got off the bed and walked into the bathroom. This was the time to leave him hanging, so I quietly got off the bed and tip-toed to the door. Once I got there I opened, only to see Sophia there with a glass cup in her hand." You were listening to us the whole time?" I hissed at her. A grin spread across her face as she looked up. I stared at her curiously, and turned around to see what she was staring at.

And right behind me was Jey with a frown on his face. I smiled innocently as I slowly closed the door. " You came back so soon" I said trying to play it off cool. He looked down on me, not saying a word. We just stood there, staring at each other, which was getting paranoid. One of us had to make the first move, and I was afraid that it would be me. I swallowed my pride and shoved my hand down his pants. This was hard because I didn't have my wolf helping me through this. I looked up to see Jey completely surprised, which was making me nervous. Start stroking it my wolf said to me. Wait, why should I do that? Because it gets him excited, duh my wolf said to me. Now I kind of wished I paid more attention in health class.

I found it and grabbed in my hand and started stroking it as my wolf said. This so embarrassing, as my cheeks flushed a deep dark red. What else should I do now? I asked my wolf, still confused. Well now take it out and put in your mouth my wolf told me, chuckling a bit. Really?!?! I got to put in my mouth? Yup! Don't knock it until you try it my wolf said cheerfully. Now what's the next step after that? You'll figure it out once you put in your mouth she said. I gulped as I slipped down his shorts and then his boxers. My eyes widen when I saw him completely, how the hell can fit over a 10 inch cock into my mouth? I looked up to see Jey looking at me intently, waiting to see what I'll do, His eyes were almost dark shade of gray.

I looked back down at him, trying to figure out a way to get it into my mouth. I closed my eyes, trying to imagine something different. Okay Liyah take a deep breath, and calm down. I opened my mouth and slid it in. I heard Jey grow l as his hand went to the back of my head, which made me blush a deep red again. I slowly started bobbing my head as I swirled my tongue around his shaft. I heard him groan as I started picking up pace. See I told you'll figure it out my wolf said. I didn't pay no attention to her because I was getting into it a little. His grip tightened some as his hips were bucking a little. " Liyah I'm about to come" Jey said panting. Soon a hot liquid filled my mouth as I pulled away.