Chapter 1- The Beginning

Okay I'm revising my story, because I've been getting comments about how I should correct my grammer and spelling. So that is what I'm going to do and it might be a little different. This my heads up to you! ~Danny

============================================================

Da'liyah's POV

I woke up to a bounding headache. Like every morning, it was horrible. Well, I'm Da'liyah Rhodes. I yawned as I got out of bed. I stretched my back and went to my own personal bathroom, rubbing the sleep out my eyes. Sliding my stool near the sink to step on it, so I could reach the faucet. The reason I do this is because I'm short as hell. I'm 4'8, with wavy long light brown hair that goes down to my butt, and sea green eyes. Yeah, from the way you see it I look like a little kid, but I'm a senior in high school. But anyway, I got cleaned up and got dressed in 20 minutes. I wore black jeans with a green graphic tee and some combat boots.

The last thing I did was but my hair into a loose ponytail, and grabbed my school bag. I headed downstairs afterwards, I had at least 30 minutes to spare. What a relieve, to get something to eat for the first time. As I made my way downstairs I saw the Alpha lounging on the couch, sucking on some random girls face. I got sick just by looking at them. The to-be- Alpha starting living with me and my brother Jake for aleast 2 years. Those were the 2 worst years of my life. Ever since he moved to our house, I was constantly beaten, and bullied. My brother just went along with and didn't even defend me, that tells you how much he  loves me.  I went into the kitchen to get an apple, only for my name to be called." Liyah make me a sandwich now " the to-be Alpha said in a loud voice. " Like I was ever going to do that for you "I said snorting. Jey'on is  his real name but I just call him Alpha.

I known I shouldn't have said that but I did. As I said that went back to what I was doing, getting me apple. I got my apple, walking out to go to school with a furious Jey'on behind me. I ignored the whole time as he was yelling at me. All of a sudden a pain came crashing into my stomach. I saw as blood came flying out my mouth. I didn't fall to the ground to my surprise, but that soon replaced with anger. Gritting my teeth only to have more gush out my mouth.   " You will listen to when I talk to you, got it?" he said still furious." What if I don't what will you do then? " I said gritting through my teeth. By each second my eye were turning black." This " he said as he punched me in the jaw. As soon as his hit me I started laughing." You're gonna wish yo never did that" I said still laughing. " I regret none of it " he said coming closer to me.

As soon as he did I put all my force into one kick and kicked him in his balls. Plus I had steel toe combat boots on, so had it to hurt. I saw as he crumbled to the ground. I smiled in victory thining that I had one this battle." I don't regret that you man-whore " I said to him, walking over him. Walking to school was peaceful after that. The school I went to was huge. It was a 5 story building. My locker was on the third floor. This school made my life hell for the pass 3 years.

As I made my way to my locker, surprisingly the hallways were half empty. Never was the hallways were empty. But I shrugged it off like it was nothing, opening my locker. I got the books that I needed and was about to walk away, but something stopped me dead in my tracks. A scent hit me in the face. And boy that scent was delicious! I turned arund to see who it was , but they were still on the stairs. I stared intently at stairs to see who it was. My wolf was jumping inside of me. She yelled at me " MATE ". I was so happy, my mate was going to protect me and care for me. Then he'll take me out of this hellhole. When I snapped out of it , I saw him. My smile soon turned from a smile to a frown.

It was Jey'on.

This is the first chapter to my first book. I don't know how good I did so pleaze tell me what you thought bout it

Pleaze COMMENT, 

RATE, 

AND VOTE!!!!!