Chapter 16: Skating, Adopting

Okay this the 16th chapter!!! Yay! So as you know I deleted my second story to make another one. I didn't like how it was, soo I'm thinking about writing another werewolf story!!! I'm still thinking about the name but right now it's " Through Music I Found Her". It is told from a guys point of view, so Yay!!! Pleaz take a look at it!!! Even though it's one page, can you see if it's even worth continuing. It would mean alot~ Danny

===================================================================

                               Da'liyah's POV

                          After teasing Jey, I got up and walked into the closet. I pulled out a shirt with hello kitty on it and a black pair of carpi's. Once I got out of the closet, I saw crawling towards me. I looked down at him, walking up to him. " Are you serious?" I said stepping on his back. I heard him groan under me, which made me a little satisfied. " Get off, you're too heavy" he mumbled. Oh so now he thinks that I'm heavy? I'll show him heavy. I started jumping up and down, putting all of my 117 pounds into it.  Hearing the air get knocked out of him was comforting. It was all great until I was tripped and landed right on top of him. Not surprising, but did catch me a little off guard.

                            I was about to get off, noticing that I wasn't going to get off that easy. I stayed in place, waiting for what was in store for me. " Just get it over and done with" I muttered. Closing my eyes, looking forward to a lousy makeout session. We flipped over like usual, which was so boring now. It was the same old thing, that was getting cheesy. While I was thinking this through, I felt the most intense pleasure ever. I gasped opened my eyes to look up at Jey. " Now I have finally got your attention" he said smirking down on me. Right now I was confused, he's different. But it isn't the bad different, is a good one. Not saying that the Jey before this was bad, it's just that he wasn't enough man. My voice finally came back to me, so I could speak. " What happened to the old Jey?" my voice coming out shaky. " Well that was a disguise. I was waiting for the right time to show you the real me. That tells you how smart you really are. You couldn't  see through my obvious plan?" his voice taunting me.

                      But the real fact that got me angry is that I fell in love with a fake person. I thought the old Jey was the one I was going to have kids with, and grow old with. But that all changed when he lied to me, about who he really is. Plus he indirectly called me an idiot, which made me more angry. The feeling I had right now was anger, disappointed, and stupid. How couldn't I have know? With all my force, I pushed him off. Once that happened, I jetted out of there, not wanting to look back. With only the clothes in my hand, and house slippers on. All the I kept thinking of was what he said, and it kept replaying itself over and over again in my head.

                           Tears stinging my eyes, and I just couldn't hold it in anymore. Soon they were pouring down my face, but not once did I show hurt on my face. I soon ran to the place where all my troubles could be repressed, just for a little while. I opened the door and found a few dozen skating on the rink. When I'm seriously bored I come down here and skate until it closes. I got weird stares from people, noticing that I was in my sleepwear. I casually walked over to the bathroom, tears still rolling down my cheeks. I wasn't embarassed or ashamed, I felt numb. I felt like I was going to pass out any minute. I was so light-headed and my vision was blurred.

                           I changed into my clothes, and went over to the guy with skates. I told him my size and traded in my slippers. Luckily I had socks on, so I putted them on. I skated over to the rink, trying to get lost in the atmosphere. One of my favorite songs turned on the over head. It was  "Crushcrushcrush" by Paramore.  I started singing along, getting lost in the song. I stayed at the rink for at least 4 hours before slowly getting tired. I put my skates up and slipped on my slippers. I walked out with a plan on my mind. I walked and walked until I found an animal shelter.

              I walked into the store, looking for 3 things. I walked up to the lady at the counter asking if I could pick out a few animals. She agreed and asked my what I was looking for. Call me crazy, but I asked if she had a black pig, Alaskan pup, and a blue eyed bunny. To my surprise she had all that I wanted. So I got my animals, and asked her for the price. It was around 850, but it wasn't' too much I couldn't handle. I had paid her and signed some adoption papers. I named them Piggy, Diesel, and Shocky. After about an hour or so, I was free to go with them.

             They gave my leashes for the pig and dog, and a cage for the bunny. I smiled contently at my new furry animals. We walked for about 3 more hours, that's when we found a park. I went to a bench and sat down, taking out my fluffy bunny, Shocky. I just couldn't resist but get caught up in blue eyes. I felt two warm things on both of my sides. I look down and see Piggy on my left side and Diesel on my right. They were sound a sleep, along with Shocky in my hand. I smiled happy, that Jey couldn't bring me down that easily.

                         I got up and picked up all my animals, leaving the cage on the bench. I started my long way home, with a smile plastered on my face.

=================================================================

So how to do you think this chapter is? Jey really messed up! I know it's short and a little rushed, sorry!! So pleaz COMMENT, AND VOTE!!!