Chapter 25: Being Intimate

Hey guys, sorry I haven't been uploading monthly like I should've. I've been busy with school work, and praticing( for running). So I hope you enjoy this chapter.

=========================================================

Da'liyah's POV

I hummed happily to myself, slurping down my yummy strawberry smoothie. I sat in the passenger seat of Miguel's black SUV. I glanced over at him, blushing at the site of him. He wore a red-fitted tee shirt and black baggy sweat pants. I slurped more of my smoothie, trying to take my eyes. He finally looked over at me, catching me staring at him. I quickly looked away, chugging my smoothie down more until I got a painful brain freeze. I yelled, grabbing my head, trying to make the pain go away. Miguel chuckled, glancing between me and the road. " Are you alright Liyah?" He said as one of his landed on my thigh, rubbing comforting circles on them. My brain freeze immediately stopped, the electric shocks running throughout my whole body.

My body instantly perked up, craving more of his touch. I blushed deeply, knowing that he could feel me getting aroused. I looked back up at him, seeing a genuine smile on his face. I traced my fingertips over his hand, his grip on my thigh tightening. I was too lost in my own little world to find out that he stopped the car. I looked up, taking in the secluded wood scenery around us. As I was taking in the scenery, I heard him unbuckle his seatbelt. I snapped my attention to see him getting comfortable and unbuckling my seatbelt. " Come here " he said holding one of his arms out to me.

I slowly crawl over to the drivers side, trying not to hit an of the gears. I finally made it over to his side, sitting on his lap. His glistening hazel eyes raking over my body, his hands firmly on my waist. My blush slowly crept on my face again, making me turn away.

Miguel's POV

I saw her turn away. I couldn't help but look at her lustfully. Her turquoise blue sundress had fitted nicely over her figure, making me want to take her right then and there. Her sand brown hair was braided loosely and hanged over her shoulder, making her irresistible. She didn't wear any makeup and I liked it like that. She had natural beauty, she didn't need to wear any. I reached up and held her cheek in my hand, making small tingles shoot through my arm. She looked at me, her blush painted her cheeks lightly. My heart stopped, taking in all of it. I never in my life had been with a white woman.

No offense, its just I never really had an interest in white women. All the ones that I met were either too demanding or dumbfounded. But Liyah, she was different. She never asked to much of me nor was she stupid either. She was calm and laid back when you were on her good side. I could tell, behind all those fake smiles and fake laughs that she was hurting. Hurting badly, but no one could see, no one was willing to see.

That was just it though. I could see it. I could see that she wasn't opening up because she was too hurt and scared to let someone completely in. Feeling like if she did then they would betray her. So she closed herself off, trying her hardest to protect her feelings and her shattered heart. But it amounted up to was the straight yet discolored line going across both of her wrists. It made my heart hurt, knowing that before I met my fragile mate, that she tried ending her life. It made my blood boil also that the person that did this to her, was still out there, breathing and living. Oh how that person was going to pay for everything they done to my mate.

My whole body stiffened, wanting to go out and find that person. I wouldn't just kill them, that would be too easy. I would torture them, long and painfully. I would make every moment with me as painful as I can, making them beg for me to kill them. I snapped out of my angry thoughts, seeing my mate lay her body on my chest. I instantly calmed down, wrapping my arms protectively over her. She purred, nuzzling into me more. I chuckled at her, stroking her bare back. She sighed contently, before looking up at me. Her bluish green eyes shimmered as the sunlight hit her. She tugged at my shirt, trying to get it over my head. I looked at her cautiously, wondering what she was trying to do. I took my shirt off with no effort.

She pushed the straps of her sundress down, making my hear beat faster. She was going to show her boobs! My eyes widen in anticipation, not wanting to miss a second of it. She pulled her dress low enough for me to tell that she had a bra on........ a strapless bra. I slumped back in my chair, kind of disappointed that I wouldn't see them, but yet kind of relieved. She wasn't an easy person to get in bed, you can tell just by looking at her. I wanted to work for her love, even if it would take forever to get it. I wanted it to be special when I finally took her to bed. I was pulled out of my thoughts when I felt her hands slipped around my waist, laying her head against my stomach.

I watched her for a few minutes, hearing her breathing slow down. I just sat there and watched her. I knew that she known that I seen right through her cover up, but I could also tell that she wanted me to know. Wanting me to be the one that saves her. And all I could say to that was I would save you, in time I would.

======================================================

So what did you think of this chapter? Its been a while since I've written anything so I hope this came out okay. And trust me, I'm going to get Jey's part soon, so don't you guys worry. Well until next time, Bye! ~Danny

Pleaz Vote, and Comment :)