Chapter 12

( Unknown POV )

I watched as the airplane landed. This process was too damn slow! I needed to get I Juneau asap! She was still alive, I couldn't believe it. I grinned to myself. Thought you could hide, vixen? Not anymore, thanks to your stupid family. I swear they won't even shut up. The information just kept spilling. If only they knew of my treachery. How much more scarier will I appear to them?

...

The bus ride towards my hotel was pretty crappy. Hobos eyes my bag hungrily, as if wondering if there was a bucketload of food in there. Well good and bad news for you, buddies. Yes there is food in here, but no, I'm not one to share.

Speaking of sharing, how dare Alpha Kade take her? She was mine for the taking, until I met Karissa. Karissa. My heart suddenly grew heavy at the mention of my dead mate. She was gone. And that was the reason why I was swooping in to take what was rightfully mine before my mate. Alpha Kade won't even know what was coming.

I grinned at the thought. Just to have her in my arms, hold her again. She could be my little sex slave, to satisfy my needs. I'd like that very much. Watch your back, Kade.

...

( Kelly's POV )

I looked up at the starry sky. It was breathtaking. It reminded me of the days when I was back in Cali, when Liam and I would gaze up at- stop. You shouldn't think about that anymore. Besides, you're with Kade right now.

I looked down at the beautiful wolf beside me, smiling down at him. He gave me a wolffish grin, his tongue hanging from the side of his mouth. I patted his head, earning what seemed like a purr from him. His fur was soft, like a dog's.

Suddenly Kade stopped purring. He was frozen for a few seconds before his eyes suddenly clouded with anger and he started to growl. I was shocked. Where had that come from? Why was he growling? I abruptly pulled my had away, worry attacking my senses.

"Kade?" I asked worriedly. "What's wrong?" Kade ignored me, continuing to growl. He stood up. Reluctantly, I did the same, my eye never leaving his body.

"Kade?" I asked quietly. Kade stopped to look at me, his eyes softening. He whined, motioning for me to get on his back. It was a but hard to do, seeming as he was huge. As big as a horse. I could easily go under him by ducking.

Finally I got on, thanks to his help. He howled into the air before taking off towards the pack house. I couldn't think. He was so fast, he could easily best a roller coaster in a race. Before I even knew it, we were in the back yard of the pack house,

Hundreds of people had gathered around, an thanks to my lack of social activities and shyness during my younger years, I instantly blushed and tried to hide my face in Kade's fur. He let out a small wolf chuckle.

Someone came forward to hand Kade a pair of shorts. I recognized him as Chris, the Beta. As I got off of Kade's back, Chris gave me a small nod. I nodded back. Then Chris looked at is now human Alpha.

"Alpha, there Alpha Liam is on our territory," Chris said, announcing it loud enough for the whole pack to hear. For some reason, that name made my heart best wildly and my minds started thinking about dull, fierce thoughts. Was it really my Liam?

****************************************

Sorry about late update, but I assure you, it's only 12:04 in the morn! It's not that bad!! Don't kill me, please! O-O

Vote or I will make the you guys wear bibs!

Leave THIRTY comments from THIRTY people by Tuesday or I won't update this week.

Fan or I will throw myself off Mount Olympus!