Chapter 8

Hey, guys! If you've seen my new book, sorry about the weirdness of it. It's just...weird. So, I hope you like it, but still. It's really weird.

************************************

Where was I? I felt like I was floating in a soft cloud...with...soft rocks? Pillows? What? My head must be making something up. But seriously, where was I?

My eyes fluttered open and that's when I realized that I was dreaming. "Morning, baby.", someone's husky voice said. Oh gawd, was I still dreaming?

The heavenly voice chuckled. "No, you're not dreaming.", it said again. I groaned. Now I know what it was. No one else would be as rude as to peek into your personal thoughts.

"Aaw, go away." I grumbled, reaching for a pillow to throw over my head. "And stop being so nosy! If I wanted to share them with you, I would."

"Aw, love, don't be like that."

I didn't dare to look at him. Even though I couldn't see him, I knew that he was pouting.

"I will if I want, now I'm going to see your sisters, I need to ask them something."

"You could always ask me."

"I did."

"Well, did I answer your question?"

"Nope."

I threw the pillow off of my face, still avoiding Kade's handsome face, and made my way over to the bathroom. I made sure I had locked the door, because I don't want anymore nosy people in here.

"Hey, babe?", Kade called through the door.

"What?", I asked.

"The door's locked."

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, so?", I asked, squeezing toothpaste onto my toothbrush (yes, it's my toothbrush). I started to brush my teeth, constantly hearing the door knob being turned by stopping abruptly.

After that was done, I decided to take a hot shower. I stripped my clothes off, folding them in a neat pile on the counter, because those were the only clothes I had. Huh, I should probably as Ky if she can spare anymore clothes.

I stepped into the shower, turning it on so that steaming hot water poured from the shower head. I felt relaxing to my skin. I looked around the shower. A 2 in one bottle, conditioner and shampoo, sat in the corner right next to Kade's body wash. I bet he wouldn't mind if I used it.

"Not at all!", he called through the door again. What the hell was wrong with him?! That was very, very rude. "Rude!", I yelled back.

Applying the shampoo/conditioner to my hair, I massaged my scalp in order to soothe my head. As I slowly rubbed, I savored the feel of the warm water. Finally, having washed off all of the soap, I applied the the body wash to every inch of my skin, washing off the dirt of many years. I haven't had an actual shower for so long. I know, disgusting.

I shut off the shower and stepped out. I stuck my hand out as I searched for a towel, having to be blinded with the water. "Looking for this?", a husky voice asked. I gasped and immediately covered myself up. How the hell did he get in here?!

"Hey!" I shrieked. "Do you mind?!"

Kade chuckled. "Nope, not at all.", he said. "Don't hide yourself from me, babe, we're mates."

I continued to mentally glare at him. "Just hand me the darn towel!", I commanded, opening my eyws and reaching for the towel. He lifted it higher, raising his eyebrow at me.

"I will.", he said, still raising his eyebrow at me.

By this time, I put my hands on my hips, not caring that I had just exposed myself. "Okay, what do you want?", I asked. Kade grinned.