24 * THE LESS I KNOW THE BETTER * 24

JESS

I wake up beside him to the sound of his alarm. I groan as I roll over on top of him and reach for the snooze button. I smack at the alarm three times before it finally ceases, and I breathe out a sigh of relief. He laughs from underneath me and I turn to face him, frowning as I close my eyes and try to go back to sleep.

"Come on baby, we've got class in an hour," He coaxes, running his hand through my tangled hair, "And we seriously need a shower."

"I don't want to move." I groan, curling back into his side and pulling the covers up to my chin.

He stands from the bed, stretching his arms above his head before walking around to my side of the bed. He throws a shirt over his head and steps into a pair of pants as he rounds the bed. He slides his arms under me, dragging me to the edge of the bed and hoisting me up into his arms.

"Harry!" I squeal, wrapping my arms around his neck as he carries me to the door.

He pushes past it and kicks it closed with his foot, laughing as he walks to the bathroom and strolls inside. He finally sets my feet on the ground and reaches past me to turn on the shower. I turn to the sink to brush my teeth as he stretches his shirt over his head and slides his pants down his legs. His torso is covered in bruises along with his arms and his knuckles are still beyond roughed up. I rinse my mouth out as he drops his boxers and gets into the shower. I turn to the door, electing to eat breakfast while he showers.

"Jess?" He asks, poking his head out of the curtain.

"Yeah?"

"Are you coming?"

His question makes my cheeks heat, my entire face now the same color as my hair. He grins upon seeing my reaction and beckons me closer to him. He reaches out of the shower and grabs the hem of my shirt, dragging it up my body and tossing it to the ground. I step out of my underwear and grab his hand as he nearly pulls me into the shower, wrapping his arms around me. I giggle as he walks us under the water, it's scorching hot, warming my freezing skin. He leans down, pressing his lips to mine and as I close my eyes. It almost feels like kissing in the rain.

We finish our shower and get out together, both of us wrapping towels around ourselves. He brushes his teeth as I dry my hair and tries to kiss my cheek with his foamy mouth. I swat him away and he rinses his mouth before leaning back into me and covering my cheeks with kisses. Soon, the careful drying of my hair has been forgotten.

We exit the bathroom and come nearly face to face with Niall. He's stood in the kitchen with a bowl of cereal, his eyebrows raised as they land on us. I realize how this must seem, both of us dressed in only towels as we walk out of the bathroom, but I don't have the heart to tell him that it's exactly what it looks like.

"You guys sleep well last night?" He asks, a mischievous grin finding its way onto his face.

"Like a baby." Harry laughs, flicking Niall off as he grabs my hand and pulls me back into his bedroom.

He closes the door behind us and I drop my towel as I step into a pair of underwear and snap on a bra. I slide a pair of jeans up my legs and throw one of his stolen Rolling Stones shirts over my head. He turns around from his closet with his eyebrows pulled together as he turns to his dresser instead, searching for something.

"Baby, have you seen my tour of '94 stones shirt?" He asks over his shoulder, shuffling through his drawers.

I look down at the shirt I'm wearing to see a giant 1994 printed at the bottom. I laugh as I stretch it back over my head and he turns around to see me with it almost half way off. He shakes his head as he walks over to me and pulls it back down.