Prologue

I was having a wonderful dream. Delicious foods, castles, ponies and gowns. When suddenly, my face felt a little soft pat. I groaned and its paw, patted my face harder.

Pat.

I groaned again.

Pat, pat.

I groaned in anguish. Still not wanting to even open my eyes.

"Wake up, kiddo. You got school today." said him.

Aish.. this cat really. I groaned, "Just give me five more minutes.. I'm so tired." I stretched and stirred in my duvet like an egg roll, back-facing him.

"Hey, get up before I bite you." He warned as he took his fangs out.

"Fine. Just bit me, then I'll be an immortal and a bloodsucker like you." I murmured under my duvet with my husky voice.

He shook his tiny head and scoffed, "Urgh, no. I won't bite you. My immortal life is miserable this decade, thanks to you, and I won't make you haunting my life till the end." said him and I chuckled in response.

"Now, wake up! You have a delivery to Mrs Lee's house, remember?" asked him.
And my eyes instantly widened, I flinched and sat up to glance at the wall clock.

7.30 a.m.

Shit. I'm late.

"YAH! SEONG-GEIE WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME EARLIER!" I exclaimed and threw my duvet aside and it landed right on him. He yelped as I ran to my closet and snatched my towel.

"Hey, help me pack the stuffs will ya? Thanks!" I said before I went into the bathroom.

He groaned, "Fine, I'll pack your stuffs but I better see salmon in my bowl this lunch!"

"Okay! I promise!" I shouted from the bathroom.

He meow- ed in displeased before he flew off the bed and out of my room.

_

Park Jimin

I walked into the school, feeling great as it's the first day of school this year. My uniform was nicely pressed, my tie was in a neat knot and my hair was combed perfectly in its place.

"Jiminie!" called someone.

I lifted my head and saw Taehyung or better known as V (his stage name.) He walked closer to me and we fist- bumped each other. It was a short one than the handshake he made with Jungkook, hella long.

"How's your holiday?" He asked while running his fingers through his dark brown hair.

"It was nice.. until th-"

"Your parents brought out about the marriage things?" said Taehyung cut me off.

I nodded lazily and sighed in frustration. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and gave me a pat there.

"Don't worry, you're not the only one with that problem. My dad always brings out that thing when we're in the same room. Literally." said Taehyung.

"No kidding, right? I mean, what is wrong with parents these days? I'm only 17 and they have made plans for my future. Why can't we choose our own future? I'm a singer though, but why do they made me feel like I'm not." I whined. Well, it sounded like I'm rebelling but I'm not. rather called it rambling. I just want to make decisions for my own life, it is my life and you only live once.