19

Naomi Im

"What are you doing?" I clumsily slipped out my wand and pointed it to him.

"I demand you to Stop!" I casted and he instantly stopped and looked at me with his innocent face as also his dark aura, disappeared.

"Wae? I was just trying to summon for my car. I wasn't trying to do anything wrong." He said and pointed at his car which parked outside the gates.

What? I looked at him in confusion. His face were dark and furious and I thought he would do something bad. "But I thought.. but I- You-"

He stepped closer to me before giving me a peaceful smile. "Naomi Im, I'm not going to harm the person I love."said Taehyung.

I bit my bottom lip as my face flushed. I pushed him away. What is he trying to do?

He held my hand and it made me turned to him. "Urm.. are you free today? Cuz I wanna take you to a place with me today." asked Taehyung.

I, once again, puzzled. Is he asking me out? Kim Taehyung, what is this? "What are you trying to do?"

He smiled. "I'm asking you out, Naomi. Are you free today?" He asked again.

I stared into his eyes. Is he really sincere to ask me out? I really want him to stop using dark magic. My eyes caught a ruby amulet hung nicely around his neck. Is that?

I reached out for it. It is! "Where did you get this ruby??" I asked. It's Dragon's Eye. The rarest ruby in the whole world.

He looked down to his amulet and grinned. "It's from my melted wand. My master gave it to me.. It was the troll you killed this morning.." said Taehyung.

I gasped. My eyes widened and I instantly took a step back. "You learnt your magic from a troll?!"

He nodded with his innocent face. I sighed. That's how he learned his dark magic. Trolls and werewolfs are dark creatures. They only have dark magic and that is also why I killed that troll.

He came to my door this morning and asked for golds. If I didn't he would curse our mansion. I laughed. (Our mansion is obviously cursed, no need for another curse.)

He threw a spell on me. Thank goodness I saw that coming. I reached for the sword which hung on wall for decoration and display (it's a real sword.) and slayed him just like that. He was dead before he could cast another spell.

I didn't know that he was Taehyung's master. Maybe the troll taught him magic because they couldn't master the whole dark magic and only a pure human could. Yeah, that's it.

"Naomi..?" He called.

I lifted my head and simply nodded. He looked at me in confusion. "Yes. I'm free today."

He smiled and jumped in joy before he held my hand again. "That's great! Thank you so much for giving me another chance, Na-ah."

I nodded.

"But-"

He pulled off his amulet and took my wand. "I want us to go out without our magic. No magic for a day, hm?" He said.

No magic? For a day?? That's 24 hours, minus 9 hours from now, its 15 ours without magic. That's crazy!

I tried to take my wand back but he lifted it up high. I tried to reach it but He is just too tall. "Give me back my wand!" I exclaimed.

"No. Please Naomi, its just for a day. Hm?" He asked again and does an aegyo to make me agree with his deal.

I groaned. For a day, huh? I finally nodded in response. He smiled. "But-" his smile faded and waited for my words.

"Can I bring my ring with us? Just for a precaution. Please?" I asked.

He smiled again and nodded. I slip my ring into my ring finger. "But, no magic. Understand?"asked Taehyung.

I grinned and nodded. "Arasseo. Just give me.. about ten minutes to get ready, okay?." I said and rushed inside the house.

_

Park Jimin

I started to breath heavily as I plopped my drenched body to the floor. Ahh.. I'm super tired. We have been practicing 'I Need You' song for like a million times today.

Namjoon hyung sat beside me and tapped my arm. I turned to him.

"Where.. is Taehyung?" He asked while panting for air. All of us was panting hard.

I blanked for a while. Oh, yeah. I sat up and looked around the dance studio. Where is Taehyung? He didn't tell me anything. We didn't even met since this morning.

"Hyung!" called Jungkook, running towards me while handing my phone.

I took it from him. "Wae?"

"Read the title." said Jungkook.

I turned to my phone and saw an article from Allkpop,

'Breaking News: Bangtan Boys, Kim Taehyung is watching a movie with a girl? Possibly dating??'

My eyes instantly widened. What the heck? I scrolled down.

Kim Taehyung from BTS, kpop boy group, was seen in a cinema with a girl at about 10.40 a.m, today. We have tried to interview them but they disappeared in just a second. Are they possibly dating? Or-

I dropped my phone as scrolled down and saw a picture of Taehyung and.. Naomi. Jungkook picked up my phone and started to attack me with questions.

"Yah, Jimin. What is it? What happened?" asked Namjoon hyung. And all BTS members started to gather around Jungkook.

"Yah, isn't that's Naomi? The girl Taehyung brought to our dorm?" asked Yoongi hyung.

Jin hyung took a closer look. "Ah, matta. It is her." He and Hobi hyung turned to me.

I groaned and stood up before walked up the stairs leading to the rooftop. They called out for me and I just pretended that I heard nothing. My head was just. Urgh.

As I finally got to the rooftop, I yelled. As hard as I could. Again and again until I lost my voice. My tears started to shed and I went down on my knees as my legs felt weak. This is just so stressing.

Are they really dating? How could he do this to me? I'm his best fr- I froze.

Oh yeah, we had a bet. I wiped my tears and cleared my throat. That's okay. Its just for a week right? Is that how he's going to play? Fine. I clenched my teeth and my fist.

"Is that how you're going to play, Taehyung? Just wait."

But Naomi would possibly fall for him, right? I'm starting to talk to myself.

I sighed heavily and ruffled my hair. Thoughts starting to flood through my mind. Naomi, do you ever noticed what I've ever did to get to you?