26

Naomi Im

I sat on the luxurious couch, fiddling with my fingers as Jimin sat beside me. In front of me was.. his parents. I'm freaking nervous right now. He didn't say a word since we stepped into his house and ate our dinner in the dining room just now.

Except when he introduced me to his parents. That's all what he said to me. I glanced to him beside me. Looking hot and nervous in his black tuxedo.

He did inform me yesterday about his parents inviting me over for a dinner. I was startled, nervous and anxious at the same time. I mean, how did his parents knew about me? About I'm dating their son?

Mr Park's cough broke the silence between us and he cleared his throat. He looked up to me. "So, Naomi Im." He stopped and glanced to Mrs Park. "I heard that you were dating our eldest son, Jimin."

I nodded, still looking down. "Ne, I am."

"You do know that Jimin is the next in line heir to our company, right?" asked Mrs Park.

I froze and finally lifted up my chin to them. Jimin suddenly wrapped his hand around mine. "Eomma.."

"W- what company?" I asked, blanked. Seriously. What did I miss? What company is she talking about?

They looked suprised. "Our company, Park Holdings. JiMin d- didn't tell you about it?" asked her again.

I glanced to him, furrowing my eyebrows while pursing my lips. He gave me a grin and mouthed, 'Mianhae'.

Ah. Now I remembered! It's the Park Holdings. The third most richest and developing company in Korea, because of its huge share with the first most richest company. Im Properties..

I turned to her and nodded. "I just remembered. Mianhae Mrs Park. I forgot how developing Park Holdings is right now." She furrowed her eyebrows before rolling them at me.

"Eomma." Jimin hissed her and she rolled her eyes again. Isn't its tiring to roll your eyes? She turned back to me. "So, tell us more about you and Jimin, give us a perfectly good reason why she is better than Yeon Hwa."

I sighed and cleared my throat. "I'm Naomi Im from Ilsan, Gyeonggi-do. I lived in my house, Nightingale with my pet cat and my sister, Im Kyoka. My twin brother is Siwan, Im Siwan and he's already working as an actor. Our Eomma died when I was 10 in an accident. I studied at the same school as Jimin. I also can speak in four different languages." I said. No stuttering, wrong grammars and I said it clearly.

She didn't looked impresed though. Mr Park called for their maid and she handed him a tablet. He glared at me. "I've heard enough. Jimin, gave us your reason."

He sighed heavily. "What reason? It's obviously because I love her and she loves me. She's better than Yeon Hwa because she is not hypocrite, fake-face and wanted to marry me because of our wealth."

"Well she does." said Mrs Park, folding her arm across her chest.

He shook his head and scoffed. "Uh, no. You're wrong about her. You don't know anything about her and she doesn't know anything about us. Stop judging the girl I love." said Jimin, defending me. I gave me a faint smile. Thanks tho.

"But sh-"

She was stopped by Mr Park. He looked at me and his tablet a few times. Looking at me in disbelief.

"Hoksi, are you Kurosawa Im's daughter? The hottest widower pilot in the Korea and CEO of t- the Im Properties??" asked Mr Park and Mrs Park looked suprised. Giving her husband the look, 'what are you talking about?' Oh. He knew.

Maybe he searched for my background. Somehow. I nodded slowly. "Yes, I am. My appa is going to Germany, he had a oncall-flight tomorrow. You can meet him on Chirstmas if you want. But please, our company is not too great. Yours are better." I replied.

He nodded, looking anxious before he turned to Jimin and his wife. "Can you leave us alone? Just me and her."

They nodded before walking out of the living room. Jimin gave me a essuring look and a thumbs up, wishing me good luck.

Huh. I turned back Mr Park and flashed him a smile. Please like me.

"Why did you date my son?" He asked out of blue.

I rubbed my nape and pushed up my glasses. "Uh, I- I liked him. He made me fall for him and without knowing I fell for it. He's a caring, sweet and adorable guy." I said and smiled. He rose an eyebrow to me.

I cleared my throat and looked down. Am I too much?

"Did you knew about what us? About our company, what his parents job?"

I instantly shook my head. "Uh no. I didn't know about that until just n-"

"Do you like him because he's an idol? Or his wealth?" He asked. Cut me off.

I shook my head again. "No. I knew that he was an idol from BTS but I didn't like him because of that. I don't really care about his wealth though. I just want him to love me as much as I do.."

He nodded. "Arasseo. You passed."

Huh?!

"You can date my son because you're not Yeon Hwa. You're the opposite of her. You didn't brag about your family's income. You didn't squeal or shriek to hear about our family's background." He said and laughed. "You didn't even tell us about your family's income and if I didn't told my spy to search for your background, I wouldn't have known." He said and laughed again.

Okay.. I smiled. So, I can date his son?

"So, I can date her?!" exclaimed JiMin out of nowhere and came out from the corner. Obviously he just eavesdropped our conversation.

He took a seat beside me after he intertwined our hands.

Mr Park nodded again. "Yes." He jumped in joy and sat right next to his appa.

"Gomawo appa! Neomu kamsaheyo! I love you appa, you're the greatest appa in the world!!" said Jimin, complementing his appa too much and it made him slightly uncomfortable.

I giggled as I watched him flattering his appa. Cute. I sighed. Thank god his appa accepted me. I turned to Mrs Park who was walking towards us. One down, one to go.

***

A/N ;

Hello. I'm not much of a talkative person so, I just wanna say thanks for reading dear readers! Jk, I'm only talkative with my close friends. I'm super tired and my exam papers are.. hmm.. bad? Dunno but its terrible.

My mom said I'm always fangirling 24/7 and that what makes my grades go downhill. Urgh. But I just can't stop fangirling. It's ma thing. Haha.

Please recommend me some good horror and scary stories!!

=

I'm making one my own and the title is, 'Tick Tock'. Please look forward to it! See you in the next chap! Bye :) *bows