24

Naomi Im

"I need to see Park Jimin and Kim Taehyung. They were sent here half an hour ago." I said to the nurse at the information counter.

She nodded and checked the patients list in the computer upon her. I looked around and pulled up my mask. There were probably some paparazzi around after what happened to Jimin and Taehyung. But, I didn't see the other BTS members around, yet. After searching for a few seconds, she finally found them.

"Patient Kim Taehyung is still in the ER, but Park Jimin was warded in 63-H. It's on level 3."

I thanked her before rushing into the lift. I saw Oppa and Kyoka, already there, sitting on the bench infront of Jimin's ward. Quickly, I ran towards them. "Oppa!"

They stood up and Siwan pulled me into his arms. "Gwenchanha?" I asked and he nodded. "How's Jimin and Taehyung?"

He looked down and pursed his lips, looking a little bit down. "W-wae? What happen?" I stuttered as my eyes felt watery, pulling down my mask.

Kyoka held my shoulder. "Eonnie, he's okay. He's going to be alright. We haven't seen him since he was warded. But Taehyung is still in the ER. The doctors are doing everything they can to save him."

A warm liquid dropped down to my cheeks as I nodded. He pulled my in his embrace while patting my back. I burried my face into his chest, sobbing and my heart ached like hell. "Gwenchanha. He's gonna be alright.. They are going to alright." whispered Siwan beside my ear.

"Err.. patient Park Jimin's family?"asked someone.

All of us turned towards him. It was the doctor whom was examining Jimin. I wiped my tears and shook my head. "We are not his family. But, I'm his.. yeochin."

He stared at me from head to toe before he shrugged and nodded groggily. "The patient is now stable. He broke his arm but, we had it cast. We have x-rayed his legs and thankfully they are in good condition. So, now the patient is resting in his ward." said the doctor.

We all sighed in relief. Thank god he is okay.

"But, can I ask-" I turned to him. "-what happened to him and have you told the media about this?" He asked.

I gave him a faint smile. "He was just affected by Taehyung, whom has something to do with his magic, I think. Don't worry. You'll never understand. About the media, no. But, I have called his manager and his parents. They are coming soon." I said.

He nodded. "Okay.. You can visit the patient but not all at the same time and keep it down 'cause he just woke up. Give him some space, okay?" said the doctor and we thanked him before he walked away.

I slowly opened the door, revealing Jimin, laying peacefully on the bed. His ward really smelled like meds and shots. We walked closer to his bed as he noticed us and gave us a faint smile. I took a seat on the chair beside his bed as he held my hand using his left hand.

He broke his right hand and it's been cast. His head was bandaged too. He slowly brought his hand up to my cheek, caressing while wiping my tears.

"Jagi, don't cry."said Jimin in a slow and soft tone. I held his hand and started to sob.

"M-mianhae. I'm s-sorry." I muttered to him and he shook his head vigorously. "Don't be. It wasn't your fault. Uljima." coaxed Jinin and pulled me into his chest. I sobbed.

Letting it all out while mumbling 'I'm sorry' at the same time. He stroked my head gently. Essuring me that it's okay.

_

Park Jimin

I turned to Siwan and Kyoka whom were standing at the edge of my bed. They flashed me faint smile and nodded as Siwan mouthed, 'We understand'.

After a few minutes, crying on my chest. She suddenly stayed silent. I peeked down to see her already sleeping peacefully. I smiled as I stroked her head.

"Is she sleeping?" asked Siwan, stepping closer towards us. I nodded. "Don't wake her up. Let her sleep beside me, for awhile." He grinned before nodding.

"How is Taehyung?"

He looked down. "He is still in the ER. The doctors are trying their best to save him.. We just have to keep praying for him to be alright. Our appa is helping them too. They might do the ritual on him after his operation." said Siwan.

Oh. "What ritual?"

"They are doing a ritual on him to get rid of his dark magic. You know that it's hurting him. The dark magic is making it worse for him. Taehyung Oppa might can't survive the operation if the dark magic isn't remove from him." said Kyoka.

"S- so, what ar-"

"Don't worry. Our appa and the high comission mages are helping the doctors. He will be just fine. Trust me." said Siwan as he patted my arm.

"So, can you tell us what happened back there Oppa?" asked Kyoka, taking a seat at the edge of my bed.

I turned to Siwan, he was also waiting for my answer. I sighed. Thinking about where to start.

"I was in my class, Chemistry, when suddenly I felt uneasy about Taehyung ditching the class. So, I told the teacher to go to the boys' but instead, I went out to find him. When I was at the rooftop, I already heard a yell coming from him. He was at the ground, holding his head and his amulet. He looked bad, his face were sunken and his eyes turned red like the time he attacked me in the principal's office. I went to help him but he told me to stay away. Until,-"

I stopped and looked down to Naomi. "The explosion happened.. It took out about half the rooftop." said Siwan and I nodded. "But, what caused it?"

I shrugged and shook my head. "I don't know. But, I think its the amulet. The last thing I remembered is that, we were thrown 3 metres and nearly fell off the rooftop."

Kyoka sighed. "I'm sorry, Jiminie oppa."

I gave her a faint smile, "Gwenchanha. It wasn't your fault." -and turned to Siwan, clutching his hand.

"Please save Taehyung. Save him."

_

After Siwan gave him a essuring nod. His parents suddenly walked in with his manager and all of BTS members. They have cancelled their fansign, I guess.

His parents looked uneasy with Naomi who was sleeping beside Jimin. So, Siwan cast a sleeping spell on her so she won't be awake and they left the ward.

His manager asked him questions and his Eomma was crying beside him. His appa asked him what happened and Hoseok gave him a different excuse. He knew that they can't tell them about Naomi and Taehyung having magic. Their CEO said that he will handle this case and told Jimin not to be worry.

After a few minutes asking him questions. They finally left only Jimin and his parents as they went to see Taehyung.

The first question went out from his Eomma was, "Who was that girl?"

He sighed heavily and ran his fingers through his hair. "She's my girlfriend." Her face changed.

"What whe-"

Before she could finish, Jimin cut her off. "Eomma can talk about that when I'm out of this hospital? It's really annoying me."

She pursed her lips and nodded, stroking Jimin's head. "Okay. We will surely talk about that after you are discharged from the hospital, okay?"