18

Naomi Im

I walked closer to his bed and took a seat on the chair beside him. He was still unconcious after I casted the knock-out spell on him.

I glanced to his wand on the table and grabbed it. It's black and wooden. It also have some carving decorations. I wonder who made him this beautiful wand. Sadly, it was used for dark magic.

He suddenly groaned and I instantly put it back on the table. He stirred and his eyes fluttered to open. He glanced to me and instantly sat up.

"Why am I here? What happened? Ow!.. My back hurts." He whined and started to hold his back.

"That what you get when you're using black magic. It starts to rip your body slowly and also if you were thrown a metre away by me." I said.

He groaned and tried to reach for his wand. I quickly grabbed it away from him. He groaned again as I hit his back.

"Why is this hurts so much? Give me back my wand!" He exclaimed.

I shook my head, staring at him coldly. "Never. Taehyung.. what do I have to do to make you stop using dark magic?" I asked.

He froze and stared into my eyes. "Just love me. That's all."

I looked down and bit my bottom lip. "But, that's the thing that's impossible for you to do, right? Because you like Jimin, right?" He asked.

I lifted my head, my eyes already felt a little watery. "Taehyung-ah.."

"Naomi. Tell me, what else can I do to make you love me? Do you really like Jimin?"

I stayed silent for a few seconds. "I don't know."

He held my hand and looked into my eyes. His gaze were soft. "Then love me. I have magic Naomi. We are on the same level now. What does he have? Abs? Height? He doesn't even have jams."

I looked away as I bit my bottom lip. "I'm sorry. I just can't. There is someone else in my heart.. but I can't really tell whom. You can't change people heart, Taehyung. They could only change themselves." I said.

He scoffed and pulled me closer to him. "It's Jimin. Isn't it? Don't worry, Naomi. The next thing you'll see tomorrow is Jimin's dead body." He said, smirking.

I gasped and pushed him aside. A tear dropped down my cheek. I can't believe this.

"Taehyung.. what's got into you? Don't you know that Jimin is your bestfriend? He loves you. Tell me, Kim Taehyung. Where is that Taehyung who smiles even its 4 o'clock in the morning? Where is that Taehyung who helps Jimin out in the exam, even though he didn't study too? Where is that Taehyung who makes funny jokes to me when I'm sad? Tell me, Kim Taehyung! Where is him?!" I exclaimed.

I can't believe he changed because of me. Because of his lack of love.

He looked down, thinking. He suddenly shook his head. "I don't know. He's gone, Naomi. I can't be that happy- go- lucky and smiling Taehyung again. I can't be him, if my heart hurts so much."

He lifted his head to me. His stare were no longer soft but it's full with anger and hatred. "Urgh! Michin galgeoya neo ddaemunie, Naomi! Just give me back my wand and let me kill Jimin!!" He exclaimed.

I put the wand in front of me and broke it into two as I hit it with my thigh. He looked at me in disbelief. It suddenly went super hot and I dropped it. It melted on the floor. Crazy! Who made those?

His eyes widened as he gasped, watching his wand melting on the floor. "What did you do?! Won made that for me!" He asked.

I slip out my wand. "Out, out, damned spot!" I casted and the wand was washed away into thin air. Leaving nothing on the floor, not even a speck.

I turned to him. "I'm sorry, but I have to. It is for your own good. If you still wanted to kill Jimin, please stay away from me."

"What?" He asked, puzzled.

I sighed. "Stay away from me. Don't ever talk to me again until you take off your dark magic from your head. If you are still keeping your distance with me, I will kill you without any hesitation."I said coldly and turned to walk out of the room.

He called for my name and groaned, out loud. I suddenly turned around.

"One more thing, don't ever say that we are the same Taehyung. We are NOT and if you wanted to know what really Jimin have. Fine! He has my heart and he is nothing like you. He didn't ask me to love him. I just.."

I sighed and shook my head. "Get some rest, Taehyung. Your comeback concert is just around the corner." I said and walked out of the room.

_

Kim Taehyung

I know that it was wrong to learn dark magic and even master them. One day, I wondered around the forest behind Naomi's mansion.

I was lost and had nowhere to go. It was a really stupid idea to go into the forest. Suddenly, a hand patted my back. I turned and saw a little man- troll.

I was really shocked and was thinking to run away. But then, he started to read my future as he held my hand. He said that I have a really strong aura.

He told me to meet him again tomorrow. And I did. I was really fantasy obsessed. He thaught me about dark magic. I was really excited even though I know that it's wrong. At first I was thinking to learn it just for fun.

But then I thought, what if I use my knowledge about the dark magic and maybe, it would impress Naomi? Besides, I've killed a toothfairy once.

And now I'm starting to think that I was stupid. My wand had broke into pieces and I've lost Naomi forever.

I sighed and laid back to the bed stand. My eyes suddenly caught a shiny thing on the floor. I leaned down to pick it up. It's a ruby. I gripped it in my palm and I started to feel the magic flowing into my body.

I pointed and the vase beside the door. It levitates just as I thought in my mind. It worked. It really worked. Suddenly my head ached drastically. I held my head and the vase dropped to the floor and scattered into pieces.

My head felt like its been stabbed my sword or something. It hurts as hell. I groaned as grasped the blanket.

"Yah, Taehyung! Wae?!" said someone and he rushed towards me.

He held my arm, helping me to lay back on the bed stand. I started to breath heavily. What's wrong with my body?

"Gwenchanha?" He asked.

I rolled my eyes and slapped his hands off. "Leave me alone, Park Jimin."

He took a step back and scoffed. "I can't believe this. Taehyung, you're shutting me out because of Naomi? Taehyung, bwa bwa." He pulled my shoulder to make me facing him.

I looked away and he scoffed again. "Taehyung.. you're my best friend. How could you do this to me?"

"How could you do this to me! You made me do that to you. You know I liked Naomi, but you still wanted to make her yours, Jimin." I exclaimed.

He stared to me for a long time before he nodded. "Fine. If you really want that, fine! I'll give up on Naomi. I'll back off, seriously. But, if I know Naomi isn't yours in a week or you made her cry even a tear. I'll get her back, okay?" He said.

I sat stiff. "Whatever."

He pulled my hand. "You can't just say a simple thing like that. Be a man. You have to make a bet. If you make Naomi yours in a week, you win. And If you don't, she's mine, forever. Is it a deal?"

He handed out his hand. I stared at it for a long time. A week? I held out my hand and we shook our hands. "Deal."